*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Postloop Vs The Forum Wheel

Postby aecel » 07 May 2018, 06:39

junrose123 wrote:Postloop forums decreases the number of allowed post compare when it was before that is why I am earning less now a days from the site.

Yes, I also observe that too but hopefully, there are new sites to come especially they already launched the new version of Postloop.

aecel

ForumCoin: 391

Banner Ad

Postby ahmedo24 » 07 May 2018, 06:44

This is one of the reason I don't like postloop and forum wheel cos you will have to wait for approval which is done at the disposal of the admin

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby skysnap » 07 May 2018, 07:15

I think TFW seems to be harder to work around with the forums down. I hope more forums come in both postloop and TFW.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby aecel » 07 May 2018, 13:40

ahmedo24 wrote:This is one of the reason I don't like postloop and forum wheel cos you will have to wait for approval which is done at the disposal of the admin

These two sites require a test first before your account will be approved they needed to check if you're able to write properly in English.

aecel

Postby peachpurple » 07 May 2018, 14:46

I am still at Postloop but I was wondering why has the site reduced the number of allow to post sites ? Example, Superiorthan from 10 to 5 and now 1! I am earning less and desperate

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 331

Postby augusta » 07 May 2018, 15:44

With the reduction in.post it becoming very difficult to earn faster,low forums and low numbers of post per day it really appalling.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby kaka135 » 07 May 2018, 18:55

peachpurple wrote:I am still at Postloop but I was wondering why has the site reduced the number of allow to post sites ? Example, Superiorthan from 10 to 5 and now 1! I am earning less and desperate

I haven't been visiting PostLoop for quite some time, and I just noticed there's only one post limit for SuperiorThan, which I felt quite shock about it. I wonder if PostLoop is doing well now. :roll:

I just thought perhaps I should be more hardworking in writing 5 posts at SuperiorThan everyday. :lol:

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Alexandoy » 07 May 2018, 21:46

Postloop has a problem with their clients regarding the limit of daily posts which had drastically gone down. I don't know if that is related to the changes that has been done with the website design which looks bad.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby Netherrealmer » 08 May 2018, 03:41

If you want to get a higher rating, befriend the admin of a forum and make them hear what they want to hear. Make posts beyond the daily limit.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby aecel » 08 May 2018, 08:52

fergus1234 wrote:If you want to get a higher rating, befriend the admin of a forum and make them hear what they want to hear. Make posts beyond the daily limit.

And after that, you're going to request to admin to get a higher rating? There's one member on Postloop that she got revoked from a forum because she posted beyond the limit and the admin said that she's spamming the forum.

aecel

Postby Netherrealmer » 08 May 2018, 10:27

You have to know what tickles the pickle of the admin. Some admins want quality post. Some admins wanted intervals between posts. You can PM them and ask them questions to win their hearts. The girl you talk about must be posting 1 liner rubbish.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby augusta » 08 May 2018, 14:49

I'm.new to forum wheel, can we withdraw at any time or one must get a specific sum.just like post loop?

augusta

Postby junrose123 » 08 May 2018, 15:29

Yes, I also observe that too but hopefully, there are new sites to come especially they already launched the new version of Postloop.[/quote]
Yes that is right, let us just pray that the admin of the site would make any ways to increase the number of posting so that more members would be active there.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby augusta » 09 May 2018, 18:22

Both post loop and forum wheel are two sites that one can earn well from provided one has a better rating than 3 point.

augusta

Postby Alexandoy » 10 May 2018, 02:22

The problem with some admins is that they seem to be out to ruin your ratings that's why you have to be discerning in subscribing to forum be it in Forum Wheel of Postloop.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum