ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Forum Earning Vs. Blog Earning

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 18 Oct 2018, 08:35

I agree, you can earn from both sites. The only difference is the activity you need to put in when you are on forum.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 32

Postby cinderella » 18 Oct 2018, 13:13

For now, I would prefer creating a blog rather than a forum. Aside from the fact that I don't have knowledge on creating a forum as of yet, I also want a platform that would share long-form contents. So for me, I would prefer a blog. With regards to earning, I believe there are many ways in order to earn from a blog.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

ForumCoin: 824

Postby tusziget » 20 Oct 2018, 03:38

I think creating a successful forum can be productive,a good earning opportunity,if you understand about the correct management of the site.Many paid to post forums have managed to stay only couple of months online.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 731

Postby JASPREET » 20 Oct 2018, 04:40

Forum posting is easy but if you think about earning than better to go for Blogs

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,339

Postby augusta » 20 Oct 2018, 05:03

AAnyone can earned from the two sites both from blog and forums but I think forum earning is much better from my observation of those that have forums.The site owners make more money.

augusta

ForumCoin: 156

Postby ahmedo24 » 20 Oct 2018, 05:36

It is easier to earn from forums and also share revenues compare to blogs that most of the information is control by the moderator and most blogs do not share revenue.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 940

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 20 Oct 2018, 05:40

cinderella wrote:For now, I would prefer creating a blog rather than a forum. Aside from the fact that I don't have knowledge on creating a forum as of yet, I also want a platform that would share long-form contents. So for me, I would prefer a blog. With regards to earning, I believe there are many ways in order to earn from a blog.

I don't usually create a new topic here. I just go around the site and read comments from the existing thread and comment to the existing ones.

nerdonforumcoin

ForumCoin: 32

Postby Kei » 20 Oct 2018, 05:50

You can earn pretty well from both. But I believe forum earning is much more faster in a way than blog earning. It is even relative to owners with blogs where as forums, revenue is shared.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby Yugocean » 20 Oct 2018, 09:31

If I have to post and earn, I'll go with forum; but for creating a site, I'll go with blog first then consider forum later.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 903

Postby Mamun » 07 Nov 2018, 16:31

As others are saying , it depends on the amount of payment that a person recieves from a particular forum or a blog writing site.

--- 07 Nov 2018, 22:02 ---

I feel that in forum posting your writing can be somewhat casual as compared to blog writing.

Mamun
Banned

ForumCoin: 179

Postby tusziget » 08 Nov 2018, 04:40

I think it is good to be active on both forums and your blogs too,if you have enough free time on your hands.You can learn many things from reading posts from forums and develop better your blogs.

tusziget

Postby augusta » 10 Nov 2018, 04:17

Blogs also make money though but I just the believe that the problem lies with the ease of making money. Blogging without much traffic will take a owner to grab that amount of $100 minimum payout for ad network like Google AdSense.

augusta

ForumCoin: 156

Postby tusziget » 10 Nov 2018, 05:19

I think many have started their own blog,but to have success with your blog,you need quality content,which many bloggers have,but the thing is how to promote your blog in an efficient way,to have huge traffic to your blogs.

tusziget

Postby ahmedo24 » 11 Nov 2018, 07:00

I don't think it is easy to get blogs monetize and start earning like forums, forums should generate more revenue.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 940

Postby SUPERSINGH » 11 Nov 2018, 08:12

I am comfortable with forum earning and still not on blogs and haven't started with any Blog till now.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,256

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum