ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Forum Earning Vs. Blog Earning

Postby cessy_08 » 08 Mar 2016, 12:48

It depends and if you earn thru your own blog, the amount greatly varies according to your blog's reach, audience and marketability. I would've loved to be able to do that with my own but haven't mastered the recipe for it, unfortunately.

Visit my personal travel and food blog! Grab a ticket for a bite around the globe with me!
Drop by LiteracyBase to read articles coming from various authors from around the world.
Expats for expats! Visit ExpatPost!
Hotel and flight bookings made easy with Kaligo.
Get 10% off buying from BornPrettyStore! Use SHASX31 code upon checkout!
cessy_08

ForumCoin: 1,129

Postby grecy0905 » 08 Mar 2016, 13:58

For now, even though it is quite a struggle to blog, I still prefer to blog because I have a blog site that earns me good per month. I am glad that I have a forum site that even though the payment is low, it still exists. I can't choose, I need both.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 247

Postby Angie10 » 08 Mar 2016, 15:57

I'm new to blogging, and even then I only blog via BlogJob. It's been a while now since I started, probably a couple of months but I'm still a long way off from cashing out. So for me, it's easier to earn via paid forum posting sites. The only problem is that they are far and few between :cry:

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,298

Postby helpinghand » 08 Mar 2016, 21:05

I think if you know how to market your blog and fill it with quality content, it would be the best way to earn money on net. But that needs a lot of hard work and dedication.

Last edited by helpinghand on 10 Mar 2016, 12:03, edited 1 time in total.
I am in WhatsAround…Join me & I’ll help you level up and earn your first $100 !!!
To join me click now https://www.whatsaround.com/signup/Ej4wA
All you need is a smartphone with minimum 5 megapixel camera.
This is a genuine mobile app owned by WhatsAround Inc., California.
helpinghand

ForumCoin: 85

Postby Vinaya » 08 Mar 2016, 21:58

Blog can give you steady income however, to earn from forum you will have to post every day. I have articles that are making me money since four years. However, if I am not present on Forum Coin I will not earn anything

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby helpinghand » 10 Mar 2016, 12:05

Vinaya wrote:Blog can give you steady income however, to earn from forum you will have to post every day. I have articles that are making me money since four years. However, if I am not present on Forum Coin I will not earn anything

But blog is also not something where you can just post your blog and forget it. It needs regular marketing and update to attract visitors for long.

I am in WhatsAround…Join me & I’ll help you level up and earn your first $100 !!!
To join me click now https://www.whatsaround.com/signup/Ej4wA
All you need is a smartphone with minimum 5 megapixel camera.
This is a genuine mobile app owned by WhatsAround Inc., California.
helpinghand

ForumCoin: 85

Postby thisnthat » 10 Mar 2016, 16:15

I don't know about better, but forum posting is easier. I say that mainly because it takes less time. You should still do a good job, but since it's less time consuming to write a forum post than it is to write a blog post, you can kind of squeeze it whenever you have some extra time. At least that's true for me.

I find myself with bits of time here and there more often than I have big blocks of time.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby oldbuddy » 12 Mar 2016, 02:48

Vinaya wrote:Blog can give you steady income however, to earn from forum you will have to post every day. I have articles that are making me money since four years. However, if I am not present on Forum Coin I will not earn anything

Actually you can earn on Forum Coin without posting daily. Especially if you blog about it and get some referrals.

I joined this to get free ads, but I ended up getting free money too
(You Can Join From ANY Country)
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 885

Postby grecy0905 » 12 Mar 2016, 06:43

oldbuddy wrote:

Actually you can earn on Forum Coin without posting daily. Especially if you blog about it and get some referrals.

You are correct. Actually, if only I have a site that I can promote and earn from referrals I will be using my signature here in Forum Coin, sadly I don't have any as of the moment.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 247

Postby nela13 » 12 Mar 2016, 17:46

As I'm quite new in blogging area for me it is easier to earn some money through paid forum posting sites, besides I have to post everyday I don't need to do a lot of research like I do to my blog and I don't know how to monetize it because I write in portuguese, and here the chances to earn thought a blog are very limited.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 558

Postby deeraj005 » 13 Mar 2016, 07:21

I would vouch for blog. My blog is earning me $50 per day and it took me only 6 months to reach here. However there are many thing you should learn before opening a blog like seo.

deeraj005

ForumCoin: 124

Postby Binu » 14 Mar 2016, 05:28

Since I don't have any blogs and I am not on any blogging/writing sites, I do not make any money from blogging.I am on couple of forums and regulalry contribute to these forums,thus I make money from forums

Binu
Banned

ForumCoin: 265

Postby philo » 14 Mar 2016, 10:45

For me time being forum posting is the easy way for earning.I know success stories of many people who earning a lot through blogs,that need lot of hardwork and dedication.

philo

ForumCoin: 109

Postby oldbuddy » 14 Mar 2016, 12:57

I don't segregate them into different categories, online earning is a coordinated effort from many different sources.

I joined this to get free ads, but I ended up getting free money too
(You Can Join From ANY Country)
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 885

Postby freelancermariagrace » 18 Oct 2018, 08:32

You can earn from both websites. I used to make more than $50 a week back in the day by writing blog posts — product and service reviews.

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 193

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum