New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Forum Earning Vs. Blog Earning

Postby Chameli » 20 Jan 2019, 08:51

MysticMoons wrote:right now paid to post is paying me more than my blogs. But the blogs grow in revenue each month, so that is a good thing. I just need to put more time into promoting them.

That's also my case, I am earning more from forum posting than from blogging.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby MysticMoons » 20 Jan 2019, 23:31

Yes because on paid to post forums we are sure to earn a certain amount per post. And on blogs only some posts for viral, while others don't do much. It's strange but some posts I don't expect to do much do well at times.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://ghettomediaempire.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 160

Postby anilmr » 21 Jan 2019, 19:35

Yes, I agree - a combination of both can certainly help in better earning. Instead of Forum Earning vs Blog Earning - it should be Forum Earning + Blog Earning.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,014

Postby tusziget » 22 Jan 2019, 04:57

Yes, that is a very good combination.Even if you are a successful blogger it is good to stay active in forums to keep step with changing times and gather many information from posts.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 760

Postby ahmedo24 » 22 Jan 2019, 07:58

No matter how good you are, information is very important and things keeps changing with respect to time, if you are not updated you will easily loose out in the game of blogging.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby skysnap » 22 Jan 2019, 09:10

If I can consistently earn blog posting and blog revenue, then I'd be happy with the progress. My current earning from blog is very low.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,184

Postby JASPREET » 22 Jan 2019, 09:52

Forum earning is for all of us but the Blog earning is for only Bloggers and Bloggers can earn more in comparison

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 244

Postby tusziget » 23 Jan 2019, 04:07

Not all the bloggers are earning well.I have read many times that bloggers have made only couple of Dollars for months, so in comparison you can earn constantly more in paid to post forums.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 760

Postby ruthmongare » 23 Jan 2019, 13:20

It depends on which forums you're working on. Also some blogs can pay you well but all in call at least if you can earn something out of it its alright.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 184

Postby SUPERSINGH » 23 Jan 2019, 14:03

I am not a blogger and not even close to it LOL, so I am just dependent on forums and trying to do better on these

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,498

Postby Tracy04 » 23 Jan 2019, 16:16

Vinaya wrote:Which platform do you think will earn more: a forum or blog.

In my opinion, it depends on the situations and skills as well. Some people are good in blogging and monetize their blog, therefore they earn more on the blog site. Meanwhile some other people good in posting in forums so they earn there through giving their opinions on the post posted by other individuals.

Tracy04

ForumCoin: 25

Postby Rational Mind » 23 Jan 2019, 22:50

If you are on paid to post forums and also have a blog, you will earn more from forum posting compared to your blog with same amount of time you will have to spend.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby ahmedo24 » 24 Jan 2019, 07:13

It is good to be on forum earning sites while you also run your blog, you can use your earnings on forum to build your blog to the point of income generation m

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby Chameli » 24 Jan 2019, 09:18

ahmedo24 wrote:It is good to be on forum earning sites while you also run your blog, you can use your earnings on forum to build your blog to the point of income generation m

One good ways to profit from forums is by building backlinks through profile link or signature link. I have used forums to promote my blog.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby JASPREET » 24 Jan 2019, 09:42

dominique wrote:If you are on paid to post forums and also have a blog, you will earn more from forum posting compared to your blog with same amount of time you will have to spend.

Earnings are more from blogs in comparison to forum posting but not everyone can earn from blogs.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 244

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum