*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Forum Earning Vs. Blog Earning

Postby kat82 » 11 Nov 2018, 08:46

Alexandoy wrote:It's depends on the rate of payment. If a blog pays $2 per standard sized article of 1 page and a forum pays 5 cents per post, I guess they would be pretty even. But I would prefer the forum because it is not as tedious as writing a blog.

That is so true. I also prefer forum posting since its just a few minutes off a 24 hour day and earning. On the other hand, writing on my own blog is more than fun. All earnings come to me and all losses do the same. When its earning time, I am happy though it requires enough time to write more.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Banner Ad

Postby tusziget » 13 Nov 2018, 05:07

I also prefer writing in forums.I feel comfortable being active in paid to post forums,but I would also like to write articles and to earn from them too.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby cmoneyspinner » 13 Nov 2018, 05:21

Even though I can see from other successful forums that a forum might earn me more than a blog, I will still stick to blogging. It's easier for me to do and I have less competition.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby ahmedo24 » 13 Nov 2018, 06:37

There are numerous opinions that one can make comments on and also tap information from, while on blog you may have to read long articles before you get the gist comprehensively.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby skysnap » 13 Nov 2018, 08:30

My blog is yet to beat the earning of the forum posting. I hope that next year my blog would be powerful enough to get me that for sure.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby JASPREET » 13 Nov 2018, 10:02

Forum earning is fine but if you are a Blogger,it's possible to earn more on Blog with very less investment of time.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby simplyfred » 13 Nov 2018, 11:27

As of now, Forum earning for me. To make a blog seems needs a lot of time and expertise.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby amitkokiladitya » 13 Nov 2018, 14:26

I always prefer forum writing. Earning from blogs is always tough and time taking.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby Kei » 14 Nov 2018, 04:42

I have every reason to pick forum earning right now. Given my limited time. I can't pay attention to my blog. Hence earning from forums is faster. Blogs are a lot of work but they pay well if job is done well.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby tusziget » 14 Nov 2018, 04:52

You are right about it.In forums you are getting paid for your activity,and being active in your forums,you will get less rewards,only if you are managing to get some traffic to your sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby naruto100 » 14 Nov 2018, 05:56

Both depends. In blog if you have adsense account and you are active enough, then yes you can earn good.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby arunima » 14 Nov 2018, 06:17

I would like to do more of blogging. But irony is that forums are distracting me and I end up spending more time on forums. My blog writing suffers because of that. I am finding tough to have a balance. The earning and getting payments on forums seem to be other attractive feature. Blogs need a lot of investment of time and effort but is more beneficial in long run.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby ahmedo24 » 14 Nov 2018, 06:39

That is just the simple true, the only way forums won't distract you is when your blog is monetize and you earn better than forums then you will not be distracted but if you are just growing your blog, you will be distracted.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby amitkokiladitya » 15 Nov 2018, 16:43

arunima wrote:I would like to do more of blogging. But irony is that forums are distracting me and I end up spending more time on forums. My blog writing suffers because of that. I am finding tough to have a balance. The earning and getting payments on forums seem to be other attractive feature. Blogs need a lot of investment of time and effort but is more beneficial in long run.

I also stopped working on my blog after I came across forum posting. Earning from blogs is not easy and it takes a very long time as well.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby Yugocean » 16 Nov 2018, 01:09

No I again would like to start my blog. However I haven't planned any earning strategy for it due to long process. This won't remain fun writing.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,908

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum