*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Forum Earning Vs. Blog Earning

Postby johnywalker » 16 Nov 2018, 03:47

Forum posting gives you short term benefits and blogging is a long term benefit. On forums you ern instant money where as blogging is residual income. If you have blog and earn revenue from your blog, blogging is more rewarding.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Banner Ad

Postby tusziget » 16 Nov 2018, 04:29

Blogging can be a good income source,if you are getting huge traffic on it.But,to get there you need to invest much time,months or even years,and much much patience.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby naruto100 » 16 Nov 2018, 04:31

Yugocean wrote:No I again would like to start my blog. However I haven't planned any earning strategy for it due to long process. This won't remain fun writing.

Even I have thought about starting my blogging once again. I was doing nice in past, but no activity since long. Hope I can do it like before again.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby junrose123 » 16 Nov 2018, 04:40

It is good to start at blogging if we want to have more earnings online because it give us more money but then it is just tough to work.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby tusziget » 17 Nov 2018, 05:11

Even if you have a blog,it will pass a long time,till you earn some cash from it.Ad networks are not paying that much,you acn earn more,only if your blog gets a good ranking and advertisers will contact you,so they can advertise on your blog.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby ahmedo24 » 17 Nov 2018, 05:59

It is better to also work on other paying sites while growing your blog so that you can get more information and also look for more ways to get traffics

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby johnywalker » 17 Nov 2018, 06:43

junrose123 wrote:It is good to start at blogging if we want to have more earnings online because it give us more money but then it is just tough to work.

Earning from blogging is really hard, even so if you are trying your own self hosted blog. Forum posting is easier.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby cmoneyspinner » 18 Nov 2018, 05:32

amitkokiladitya wrote:I also stopped working on my blog after I came across forum posting. Earning from blogs is not easy and it takes a very long time as well.

I have not stopped working on my blogs. But I did have to become a little bit more organized so that I could work on both the forums and my blogs.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby nakitakona » 18 Nov 2018, 05:37

johnywalker wrote:Forum posting gives you short term benefits and blogging is a long term benefit. On forums you ern instant money where as blogging is residual income. If you have blog and earn revenue from your blog, blogging is more rewarding.

You may be right but as to maintenance forum takes less time and effort to do it but if you are working with other forum there is no hassle then. Blogging gets or requires more time and a daily posting of articles or whatever practical. I have several blogs I never earn much compared to writing with the forum like myLot, virily, beer money forum, the forum wheel before, and of course, forumcoin.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby arunima » 18 Nov 2018, 05:38

cmoneyspinner wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:I also stopped working on my blog after I came across forum posting. Earning from blogs is not easy and it takes a very long time as well.

I have not stopped working on my blogs. But I did have to become a little bit more organized so that I could work on both the forums and my blogs.

It is good if you are able to manage with both. I have really not posted anything on my blog in over a year now. My forum sites and few writing offers from my clients eat away most of my time. I have to really bring that balance between the two. I am not able to do that.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby junrose123 » 18 Nov 2018, 06:06

Earning from blogging is really hard, even so if you are trying your own self hosted blog. Forum posting is easier.[/quote]
Yes I agree with you that is why blogging is not on my priority for now since I lack some knowledge and skills about it.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby ahmedo24 » 18 Nov 2018, 06:41

Since earning from blogging is only available for the admin and sometimes the article publishers makes it difficult but forums involves in revenue sharing.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby skysnap » 18 Nov 2018, 09:51

johnywalker wrote:
junrose123 wrote:It is good to start at blogging if we want to have more earnings online because it give us more money but then it is just tough to work.

Earning from blogging is really hard, even so if you are trying your own self hosted blog. Forum posting is easier.

If blog starts to pay more, I'd say then blogging is easier. it is only hard if it doesn't pay or have some earning.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby neuralnet » 19 Nov 2018, 21:14

cmoneyspinner wrote:

@cmoneyspinner, forum earnings are much more stable (in my humble opinion) + easier to make money on and I can understand why'd you stop. I'd encourage you take a look at PPV sites which pay you for your content. I've seen some of your work and it's very nice!

neuralnet
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby Alexandoy » 19 Nov 2018, 21:45

johnywalker wrote:Forum posting gives you short term benefits and blogging is a long term benefit. On forums you ern instant money where as blogging is residual income. If you have blog and earn revenue from your blog, blogging is more rewarding.

The best advantage you get in blogging is the expression of your passion and interest. The money comes in later in the list of priorities. But if the money is the objective then I guess you will be disappointed.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum