ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Has Boddunan closed

Postby suny » 07 Oct 2019, 05:51

nangk08 wrote:
suny wrote:
sofs wrote:Isn't Suny a site admin there?I remember having read that somewhere.. well I might be mistaken. Hope You all don't stand to lose much .

I am not the admin of that site but a moderator and editor. I know the site was not working properly for a long time now since the admin has settled abroad and no more interested in running the site. I tried my level best to keep the site active but then no member would work without his payment. The site started functioning in 2008 and I joined it in 2011. It always paid on time but few members missed the payment in the end including me. I am not yet sure if the site is gone for ever but it's not opening for last 2-3 days.

I did not know that you too missed your payment. luckily for me, I withdrew my last payment a while back and then never accumulated much money so I did lose some but not a lot. I thought he was earning enough revenue from the hundreds of articles we had there. Really sad that it went down like this, I was there for such a long long time that it will feel so different now! :(

If you had checked the payment section you would have found that Anil and me had "payment due" for few months now. Beside we two another one sent me message on FB about his dues. But Admin is no more responding to me so can't say anything for now.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 54

Postby nangk08 » 07 Oct 2019, 06:17

[/quote]

I did not know that you too missed your payment. luckily for me, I withdrew my last payment a while back and then never accumulated much money so I did lose some but not a lot. I thought he was earning enough revenue from the hundreds of articles we had there. Really sad that it went down like this, I was there for such a long long time that it will feel so different now! :([/quote]

If you had checked the payment section you would have found that Anil and me had "payment due" for few months now. Beside we two another one sent me message on FB about his dues. But Admin is no more responding to me so can't say anything for now.[/quote]

Since I had no payment due, never bothered to go there! I am really annoyed now, all these years the admin was so honest and he always responded to queries and never missed out on payments, even though it arrived quite late at times, but never this!

nangk08

ForumCoin: 1,057

Postby anil02 » 07 Oct 2019, 10:08

suny wrote:I am not sure but the site is not opening for two days. I have tried to contact the admin but there is no answer as yet. I will let you know once he tells me anything. However, if the site is closed then I will be neither in loss nor in profit. I have all the copies of my articles in that site.

Today site is working. I login but members are not active. Yours and mine payment is pending for review of Admin, if site will closed we both will in loss.

--- 07 Oct 2019, 15:40 ---

amitkokiladitya wrote:I used to be on the site but wasn't very active there. I always found the site boring and slow. But some users earned some money from the site every month. I hope the site doesn't go away unanimously and reverts back.

Site is come back.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 405

Postby suny » 07 Oct 2019, 10:32

Yes the site is back so there is nothing to worry for anyone now. I hope there are few changes in the site which I have yet to check.

suny

Postby anil02 » 07 Oct 2019, 10:39

suny wrote:Yes the site is back so there is nothing to worry for anyone now. I hope there are few changes in the site which I have yet to check.

Yes it is good thing that site is come back, but members are not active for last some days. It is cause of worry.

anil02

Postby amitkokiladitya » 09 Oct 2019, 02:34

anil02 wrote:
suny wrote:Yes the site is back so there is nothing to worry for anyone now. I hope there are few changes in the site which I have yet to check.

Yes it is good thing that site is come back, but members are not active for last some days. It is cause of worry.

The site was always slow. And now that the site has come back but with reduced activity really makes this a matter of concern..

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 186

Postby sofs » 09 Oct 2019, 03:46

That is good news for the users there. Thanks Sunny for the clarification, I knew you had something to do with the site but couldn't remember correctly. My age catching up with me I guess. :lol:

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,319

Postby anil02 » 09 Oct 2019, 08:50

amitkokiladitya wrote:
anil02 wrote:

The site was always slow. And now that the site has come back but with reduced activity really makes this a matter of concern..

Today when I login site there is only one post.

anil02

Postby A K Rao » 09 Oct 2019, 15:54

anil02 wrote:

Was that because that they have had some problem with the payments to the members or because of indifferent attitude?

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 2,938

Postby suny » 10 Oct 2019, 02:32

A K Rao wrote:
anil02 wrote:

Was that because that they have had some problem with the payments to the members or because of indifferent attitude?

The site had some sudden technical problem so was out for three days but now everything is back to normal. People are coming back at their own pace.

suny

Postby anil02 » 10 Oct 2019, 11:46

suny wrote:
A K Rao wrote:
anil02 wrote:

Looking site changed rules of earning points. Some members Gopikrishan, Bulk SMS, didn't post a single reply but they earned points.

The site had some sudden technical problem so was out for three days but now everything is back to normal. People are coming back at their own pace.

anil02

Postby suny » 11 Oct 2019, 01:22

Was that because that they have had some problem with the payments to the members or because of indifferent attitude?[/quote][/quote]
Looking site changed rules of earning points. Some members Gopikrishan, Bulk SMS, didn't post a single reply but they earned points.

You are an old member of this site so you should know when a member joins a site they get 11 points. It's the same case her. There is no new rule or any new opportunity on the site.

suny

Postby nangk08 » 11 Oct 2019, 05:18

Yes, the site is back now and functioning properly like usual. There are no changes that I can see so far.
@Sunil, did the admin even reply to you on what was wrong with the site?

nangk08

ForumCoin: 1,057

Postby amitkokiladitya » 11 Oct 2019, 06:14

I'm glad the site is up again. I remember working on the site for a month. I wish I get enough time that I'm able to spend on Boddunan as well.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 186

Postby suny » 11 Oct 2019, 10:43

nangk08 wrote:Yes, the site is back now and functioning properly like usual. There are no changes that I can see so far.
@Sunil, did the admin even reply to you on what was wrong with the site?

Yes he did with an apology and saying about the delay. That was a technical problem so nothing to worry about.

suny

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum