ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Having a sustainable income online

Postby JASPREET » 09 Sep 2019, 07:03

Online Income takes more time and is not a source which can be trusted for long and works for freelancers.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 869

Postby sofs » 09 Sep 2019, 11:12

If you want a 'sustainable' income online you need to get into selling stuff online. Affiliate marketing is the only way you can get a decent amount of money steady, that is if you can promote well. As for me I am not good at that.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,112

Postby Vehlijanta » 09 Sep 2019, 16:28

Selling stuff online and affiliate marketing are most popular methods but they require a lot of work to pay.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 623

Postby skysnap » 10 Sep 2019, 07:14

Vehlijanta wrote:Selling stuff online and affiliate marketing are most popular methods but they require a lot of work to pay.

Yes it is kind of like hit and miss too. Many good websites which have better ranking tend to make money in the process. These days it has become harder.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,288

Postby sofs » 10 Sep 2019, 10:46

Earning online is tough so this would be no better. But my friends is earning enough to quit his day job and work full time selling stuff.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,112

Postby JASPREET » 10 Sep 2019, 11:09

I won't mind earning a fixed income online as its like another source from where we can earn but trust me its not easy to develop it as a source.

JASPREET

Postby junrose123 » 10 Sep 2019, 12:06

cinderella wrote:The first thing you need to do is to make up your mind. Do you really want to pursue an online career? I'm sure you will receive different ideas and suggestions which might affect your decision. But if you really want it, then go for it.

My suggestion is to develop your writing skills. There are many sites where you can start writing and earn from it. To name some, Bitlanders, Virily, Forumcoin, etc. But don't limit yourself doing writing jobs because there are a lot of ways to earn online. This is only my suggestion because this is where I earn some good amount.

Yes this is really true since people who want to earn more online didn't invest to learn and improve more their skills, which sometimes trigger to have a very low earnings online.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 654

Postby nela13 » 10 Sep 2019, 13:03

It is not easy living with what we earn online but if you work hard you can earn a decent income every month. The best sources of online income are in youtube videos but I am not an expert on that.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 492

Postby tusziget » 10 Sep 2019, 14:32

I am not very fond of working very hard online, as it didn't lead me anywhere in my online activities.I am trying to find some ways which doesn't require too much time to be active online.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 108

Postby SUPERSINGH » 10 Sep 2019, 15:23

I used to work hard online and it used to help me earn few dollars here and there which were fine for my survival but the earnings are never a match to my offline earnings.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,740

Postby Joseph83 » 10 Sep 2019, 15:47

To achieve this requires a lot of hard work and skills put together .

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 296

Postby Vehlijanta » 10 Sep 2019, 16:23

Having skills and working hard is one thing and able to achieve targets and make money is another because alone having skills don't work

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 623

Postby skysnap » 11 Sep 2019, 08:25

A lot of time people don't want to contribute value and expect a lot of money in return. So yeah that will be loop of PTC and Cycler and PTP and you will never get out of it.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,288

Postby ptrikha21 » 11 Sep 2019, 10:03

cinderella wrote:The first thing you need to do is to make up your mind. Do you really want to pursue an online career? I'm sure you will receive different ideas and suggestions which might affect your decision. But if you really want it, then go for it.

My suggestion is to develop your writing skills. There are many sites where you can start writing and earn from it. To name some, Bitlanders, Virily, Forumcoin, etc. But don't limit yourself doing writing jobs because there are a lot of ways to earn online. This is only my suggestion because this is where I earn some good amount.

Quite a good tip. But Virily and Bitlanders might be options that a regular day time office goer might not be able to pursue. What do you say?

ptrikha21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 235

Postby JASPREET » 11 Sep 2019, 10:50

Being clear is a very good suggestion and if you have other sources to earn and are just trying to utlize your free time then its okay to try few websites.

JASPREET

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum