New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Virily Group

Postby cinderella » 15 May 2019, 08:52

sofs wrote:I have made 4500 virils so far, I joined the site exactly 9 days ago. I guess if we can make $10 with 10000 virils, it may still be possible to make payout within one month. I don't hang around the site all day. In fact I haven't done much in the last 3-4 days.
Just post and interact for half an hour in the morning and evening. That is what I do.

Yes, just a few hours a day will do. But what I observe with some of the members there is that they are always active every time I visit the site. That is probably the reason why they earn more. I asked Alex Ledante, currently on rank 6 and a very active member how much he earned last month. He told me he earned less than 30. I must admit, it is a very good site for interaction, though it is slow in terms of earnings. I already computed how much Virils I need in order to earn the same amount as with my other site. It appears I need to earn 3,000 Virils every day which is only possible if I would spend a lot of time on the site.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 345

Postby sofs » 15 May 2019, 10:14

cinderella wrote:Yes, just a few hours a day will do. But what I observe with some of the members there is that they are always active every time I visit the site. That is probably the reason why they earn more. I asked Alex Ledante, currently on rank 6 and a very active member how much he earned last month. He told me he earned less than 30. I must admit, it is a very good site for interaction, though it is slow in terms of earnings. I already computed how much Virils I need in order to earn the same amount as with my other site. It appears I need to earn 3,000 Virils every day which is only possible if I would spend a lot of time on the site.

It may not work if you are looking at it as a site to get your major earnings from. If you look at it in comparison to other sites it might work. The amount of time and energy you would spend on writing an article for 50 cents on Fc or to earn $5 on mylot is something worth comparing.
This site can only supplement your other online earnings. I think when you get going it should be easier to earn $20 per month easily. That is my personal opinion from what i have experienced on this site over the last 9 days.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,514

Postby mrki444 » 15 May 2019, 10:54

cinderella wrote:es, just a few hours a day will do. But what I observe with some of the members there is that they are always active every time I visit the site. That is probably the reason why they earn more. I asked Alex Ledante, currently on rank 6 and a very active member how much he earned last month. He told me he earned less than 30. I must admit, it is a very good site for interaction, though it is slow in terms of earnings. I already computed how much Virils I need in order to earn the same amount as with my other site. It appears I need to earn 3,000 Virils every day which is only possible if I would spend a lot of time on the site.

You can't compare yourself with very old members. He already have 891 posts published and they are genereate revenue all time, especially when newbies come on site. Ask him how much time he need to write and publish everything. When he have so much articles he can earn 3000 Virilys per day. Than Virily become almost like passive income.

Join my site and earn 23 FC coins playing lottery and forum games. Good luck.

Currently we have technical issues. We are coming back soon.
mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby sofs » 15 May 2019, 13:13

mrki444 wrote:You can't compare yourself with very old members. He already have 891 posts published and they are genereate revenue all time, especially when newbies come on site. Ask him how much time he need to write and publish everything. When he have so much articles he can earn 3000 Virilys per day. Than Virily become almost like passive income

Thanks for clarifying this. I was sure from the start that it is possible to make more money here. Hmm.. I like the fact that newbies do take a look at your old posts. So its better to keep the posts coming. Small nuggets like this really help. Thank you.

sofs

Postby suny » 15 May 2019, 13:51

It may not work if you are looking at it as a site to get your major earnings from. If you look at it in comparison to other sites it might work. The amount of time and energy you would spend on writing an article for 50 cents on Fc or to earn $5 on mylot is something worth comparing.
This site can only supplement your other online earnings. I think when you get going it should be easier to earn $20 per month easily. That is my personal opinion from what i have experienced on this site over the last 9 days.[/quote]

Even $20 is a big deal on this site even if you have nothing else to do. I used to spend about 10 minutes a day for last couple of years and happy with a payent every 3-4th month. Now that the site is open for new members has instigated a little interest in me. I am giving the site about 20 minutes or so in all. I am happy with my 300-500 points a day. Good enough for a monthly redemption but the way things are going on the value of the virily will go down for sure.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 24

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 May 2019, 14:31

I just checked the earnings balance on the website and its still $7 for me so sadly I won't get paid this month but don't know why they updated my earnings at more than $10 a few days before.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 119
ForumCoin: 415

Postby sofs » 15 May 2019, 15:43

suny wrote:but the way things are going on the value of the virily will go down for sure.

Why is it so? Just trying to understand virily.
I have a few questions one of which I had posted earlier and no one responded to it..
How do you become a verified user?
On create - is the story an article?
How do you post videos here.. i have seen some videos?

sofs

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 May 2019, 16:04

I am enjoying the website although I am not much active but it's still fine.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 331

Postby cmoneyspinner » 15 May 2019, 16:57

sofs wrote:I have made 4500 virils so far, I joined the site exactly 9 days ago. I guess if we can make $10 with 10000 virils, it may still be possible to make payout within one month. I don't hang around the site all day. In fact I haven't done much in the last 3-4 days.

Just post and interact for half an hour in the morning and evening. That is what I do.

I was paid and for some odd reason my dashboard does not show any virils earned even though I sign in every day. But usually after a month passes my dashboard updates. I don't understand why some people say they can see their virils but I can't. No worries though because they never cheat me. I have been paid more than once.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 157

Postby raaman » 15 May 2019, 17:37

Vehlijanta wrote:I am enjoying the website although I am not much active but it's still fine.

If you become active you will enjoy it more and may earn some pocket money too in the bargain. Just try.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,935

Postby suny » 15 May 2019, 17:47

I can see my virilies because I am on leader board and it registers every point in real time also if you go to your profile page there also you can check your daily progress. Dashboard off course update once in a month.

suny

Postby cmoneyspinner » 15 May 2019, 18:51

suny wrote:I can see my virilies because I am on leader board and it registers every point in real time also if you go to your profile page there also you can check your daily progress. Dashboard off course update once in a month.

Oh OK! I see what you're saying. It says today I have earned 62 virils. Actually the amount I am looking at keeps changing. Going down not up. Anyway I'm not going to worry about because they pay me.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 157

Postby suny » 16 May 2019, 02:03

cmoneyspinner wrote:
suny wrote:I can see my virilies because I am on leader board and it registers every point in real time also if you go to your profile page there also you can check your daily progress. Dashboard off course update once in a month.

Oh OK! I see what you're saying. It says today I have earned 62 virils. Actually the amount I am looking at keeps changing. Going down not up. Anyway I'm not going to worry about because they pay me.

Yes it keeps changing on your profile page according to their time zone. What you see may not be the actual figure. My best guess is that the number of virilies shown in Best category (beside today's on profile page is what you did in last 24 hours)

suny

Postby amitkokiladitya » 16 May 2019, 02:49

Yes ,but I'm more concerned about knowing my earnings than the virils I have earned. So I wish they regularly updated the dash board. But anyways. until they pay everything become ls acceptable

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 49

Postby suny » 16 May 2019, 04:50

amitkokiladitya wrote:

Yes ,but I'm more concerned about knowing my earnings than the virils I have earned. So I wish they regularly updated the dash board. But anyways. until they pay everything become ls acceptable

They used to do it when I joined in May 2017 but stopped doing so gradully by reducing the frequency of updating. However since your total number of virily count is available to you on daily basis on your profile page so there is nothing to worry about. Keep your cursor on your user avatar and click at profile... you will see your latest number of virilies.

suny

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum