New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What is the most easy money you have found online?

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Apr 2019, 23:19

So far playing video games is the most easy for me. Streaming, selling game accounts, and testing games for money. But money apps, paid to post, and blogging is my side money. It's earning and when there is some money there I just cash out it, for extra cash. I also am selling in my online store. So the more money comes in from different things, the better.
But the get paid to watch youtube is most easy thing I do to earn money daily.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmU5aofM6SkCBfwr2HejPhvivm6UyZaf1ZgEcmbTTbZft2&channel=258490
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 100

Postby naxewp81 » 14 Apr 2019, 23:50

MysticMoons wrote:But the get paid to watch youtube is most easy thing I do to earn money daily.

You do mean Bittube videos right?

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 79

Postby MysticMoons » 15 Apr 2019, 00:33

Well the bittube extention for chrome makes me more. Plus I put the BIttube code on my sites. that is earning me more than the videos. I stopped uploading videos to bitube. Just because people said they load to slow.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmU5aofM6SkCBfwr2HejPhvivm6UyZaf1ZgEcmbTTbZft2&channel=258490
MysticMoons

Postby naxewp81 » 15 Apr 2019, 12:12

MysticMoons wrote:Well the bittube extention for chrome makes me more. Plus I put the BIttube code on my sites. that is earning me more than the videos. I stopped uploading videos to bitube. Just because people said they load to slow.

I haven't checked the video site for a while. Is it really slow? That's not good for content creators. Then again, some people just upload videos that are clearly aren't theirs, plus those racy looking vids in there give the site a bad rep.

naxewp81

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Apr 2019, 15:55

To be honest I am yet to find great ways to make good and easy money online but I am sure it exists and we can find it.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,358

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Apr 2019, 16:51

MysticMoons wrote:Well the bittube extention for chrome makes me more. Plus I put the BIttube code on my sites. that is earning me more than the videos. I stopped uploading videos to bitube. Just because people said they load to slow.

How much you make from buttons in a day and how much minimum to get paid?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 164

Postby fergus1234 » 15 Apr 2019, 18:33

I cant believe people still do PTCs despite of the fact they all turn scam.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 1,305

Postby A K Rao » 15 Apr 2019, 18:58

fergus1234 wrote:I cant believe people still do PTCs despite of the fact they all turn scam.

If that is the case then why don't you try to teach them on this site that they are doing wrong?! I think that is our basic duty here here to help each other dear friend!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,260

Postby fergus1234 » 15 Apr 2019, 20:02

A K Rao wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:I cant believe people still do PTCs despite of the fact they all turn scam.

If that is the case then why don't you try to teach them on this site that they are doing wrong?! I think that is our basic duty here here to help each other dear friend!

\
I had been teaching people ways to earn here but they rather self pity and say "they have no skill" without trying it first.
If people will come out of their comfort zone and try all legit online jobs despite of having self doubts, people will earn more. People should have the mantra of " I have nothing to lose" and try all legit jobs before declaring "they have no skill" They are so afraid of rejection. I had been rejected hundreds of times and I never gave up

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 1,305

Postby MysticMoons » 15 Apr 2019, 22:08

naxewp81 wrote:

I haven't checked the video site for a while. Is it really slow? That's not good for content creators. Then again, some people just upload videos that are clearly aren't theirs, plus those racy looking vids in there give the site a bad rep.

Its slow and it earns slow. The extention for chrome earns much faster. Now only that but you can put bit tube code on your sites and make money that way. I earn more from that now, without even using chrome. But whenI do stream. I let my chat box run on chome.. and bittube pays me while my streaming site pays me. so it's a win win lol.

--- 15 Apr 2019, 22:10 ---

Vehlijanta wrote:

How much you make from buttons in a day and how much minimum to get paid?

I make a lot but I have the code on a few of my sites. But you can still earn just watching youtube on chrome. There is no min payout you can cash out when you want. But I am waiting for my money to grow. And for the bittube debit card to come out.

MysticMoons

Postby cmoneyspinner » 15 Apr 2019, 23:18

I just added the extension to my Chrome browser, created my account, signed in, clicked on the link on the bar at the bottom of the video and every video resulted in an Error 404 message. I watch a lot of YouTube videos. I thought this sounded really cool! Earn bitcoins for watching YouTube videos? It figures! The extension no doubt works fine for everybody EXCEPT ME! :cry: :(

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 292

Postby MysticMoons » 15 Apr 2019, 23:46

Did you get the one for Chrome? the one firefox crashes or me. The one on chrome is the most stable. :D
And yes it works fine and you do get paid. :D

MysticMoons

Postby cmoneyspinner » 16 Apr 2019, 01:37

MysticMoons wrote:Did you get the one for Chrome? the one firefox crashes or me. The one on chrome is the most stable. :D
And yes it works fine and you do get paid. :D

I used the Chrome extensions. I'm a little frustrated. I'm going to sleep on it and then try it again tomorrow after I've rested. I'll think clearer then and figure out how to work with it. Usually it's always ME who is doing something WRONG! I just have to figure it out.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 292

Postby naxewp81 » 16 Apr 2019, 02:18

cmoneyspinner wrote:I just added the extension to my Chrome browser, created my account, signed in, clicked on the link on the bar at the bottom of the video and every video resulted in an Error 404 message. I watch a lot of YouTube videos. I thought this sounded really cool! Earn bitcoins for watching YouTube videos? It figures! The extension no doubt works fine for everybody EXCEPT ME!

Well, I'm using the extension on Chrome and it works fine. The pay for my airtime took 3 days to show up on my 'Airtime' page. I'm not sure what videos you referred to - are they YouTube videos or the ones in the BitTube platform? We get paid/received coins for our viewing/browsing the internet - our AIRTIME - when we use the extension. We don't get paid per YouTube videos, unless of course if you watch vids on the BitTube platform, which I don't use and have less knowledge about.

By the way, we earn TUBEs (BitTube coins) from our airtime, not bitcoins. TUBE is a crypto like the others and can be exchange for BTC or fiat currency. I think it's important that we make that clear.

naxewp81

Postby riddy09 » 16 Apr 2019, 03:28

They can only become an altcoin or crypto if they can be exchanged in a trading platform. If it is not, it's more like token and still can be exchange one way or another if they manage to put that script.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 259

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum