ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby fergus1234 » 06 Dec 2018, 12:59

During the dark ages of Mylot, I was one of the few who continued posting. Though during those times I used Mylot to promote my Bubblews stuff.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 315

Postby JolietJake » 06 Dec 2018, 13:07

fergus1234 wrote:During the dark ages of Mylot, I was one of the few who continued posting.

And Dawnald, and I, and Owlwings, and a few others.

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 570

Postby jobless dude » 06 Dec 2018, 13:11

I want to share my experience with mylot. Unfortunately, I can't share blog links here. I did a review on mylot.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 332

Postby A K Rao » 06 Dec 2018, 17:33

jobless dude wrote:I want to share my experience with mylot. Unfortunately, I can't share br day log links here. I did a review on mylot.

You can always share your experience here one experience per day so that we also can learn something new about Mylot here on regular basis!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,005

Postby cmoneyspinner » 06 Dec 2018, 23:13

It's the Christmas holiday season and I am finding that I'm in a chatty mood, so I have been initiating more discussions than I usually do. Getting good feedback too! But the comments come from my "regulars". I rarely see new members interacting at my discussions. I guess they're waiting me to find them and introduce myself. :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 41

Postby katkat » 07 Dec 2018, 03:03

Mylot will always be holding a special place in my heart. Though I don't post or reply much, I go visit every now and then and just read. Few of my friends are still there. I guess if they will be invited here they might slow down too from Mylot, lol. But anyway if you have no one to talk, Mylot will always be a good place.

katkat

ForumCoin: 342

Postby Keefers » 07 Dec 2018, 03:11

Well, I signed up for Mylot today and I am not all that impressed. It's not my cup of tea over there. So far, I like FC but its business forum doesn't offer all that much help.

Keefers

ForumCoin: 66

Postby fergus1234 » 07 Dec 2018, 04:05

Keefers wrote:Well, I signed up for Mylot today and I am not all that impressed. It's not my cup of tea over there. So far, I like FC but its business forum doesn't offer all that much help.

because you are expecting to be rich in few days. You have to climb the hierarchy to do well in Mylot and its actually easy but people rather play victim.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 315

Postby nela13 » 08 Dec 2018, 01:54

Keefers wrote:Well, I signed up for Mylot today and I am not all that impressed. It's not my cup of tea over there. So far, I like FC but its business forum doesn't offer all that much help.

You need to dedicate time and start interacting, If you are expecting great earnings then It is not the right site to you but If you want to spend some time with other people, sharing ideas and participating on discussions there then you will love the site.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 95

Postby A K Rao » 08 Dec 2018, 03:40

cmoneyspinner wrote:It's the Christmas holiday season and I am finding that I'm in a chatty mood, so I have been initiating more discussions than I usually do. Getting good feedback too! But the comments come from my "regulars". I rarely see new members interacting at my discussions. I guess they're waiting me to find them and introduce myself. :lol:

Yes, I also have the same experience there, as I always get the responses from my old virtual friends there even when I am attending the site after a long time. That is the specialty of that site. People they know who interact and who don't on the site.

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 1,005

Postby suny » 08 Dec 2018, 03:40

JolietJake wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:During the dark ages of Mylot, I was one of the few who continued posting.

And Dawnald, and I, and Owlwings, and a few others.

Me too, although I was not as active as before. I am still not as active as I was until 2011.

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 47

Postby JolietJake » 08 Dec 2018, 15:01

I diligently obeyed the rules and did not make a milestone post to wish Owlwings a happy birthday on myLot. :D

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 570

Postby cmoneyspinner » 09 Dec 2018, 01:09

JolietJake wrote:I diligently obeyed the rules and did not make a milestone post to wish Owlwings a happy birthday on myLot. :D

I went to look up this OwlWings member. I'm following him but we hardly ever crossed paths. I decided to look at some of the discussions he comments on.

cmoneyspinner

ForumCoin: 41

Postby Keefers » 09 Dec 2018, 03:52

ii Ya I am starting to get into it. There is so much knowledge to be soaked up there. ONly thing is no friends to start up convos with. So, you have to throw a convo out there and see if anyone bites. And who doesn't like talking about making money online?

Keefers

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Kei » 09 Dec 2018, 06:41

I think getting the vibe comes with the season. I see so many people really interested in interacting these days. That's very awesome I would say.

Kei

ForumCoin: 319

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum