ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Answeree

Postby shins » 09 Nov 2018, 18:35

Answeree is launching another Q&A site within a week or so. It's written there on the first post. It's an earning site too. And no minimum character count. Eagerly waiting for the new site from super legit Answeree. :$: <3 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

shins

ForumCoin: 15

Postby ahmedo24 » 10 Nov 2018, 02:23

Is it not better they manage this site and the other one that was created effective than creating more new sites that may not generate required traffics.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 891

Postby augusta » 10 Nov 2018, 03:58

Site is down again I wonder they kind of maintenance that was done. The site started having this issues after the maintenance period. They should rectify this better.

augusta

ForumCoin: 117

Postby SUPERSINGH » 10 Nov 2018, 14:25

I don't check this website regularly, But I will plan to work on the website from next year.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 111
ForumCoin: 389

Postby ruthmongare » 10 Nov 2018, 21:44

augusta wrote:Site is down again I wonder they kind of maintenance that was done. The site started having this issues after the maintenance period. They should rectify this better.
but I answered some few questions and didn't experience that maybe I check it again now.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 994

Postby augusta » 11 Nov 2018, 00:28

Yea@ruthmongare it came back up hours later. I hope the get all this sorted out when the resume fully again next year it will be great to have a new site with no glitches.

augusta

Postby a_jerobon » 11 Nov 2018, 02:13

I have also been seeing the site going on and off. I hope they get some changes next year on that. I am continuing to work hard so as to reach the payout on time.

a_jerobon

ForumCoin: 51

Postby Whiterose » 11 Nov 2018, 04:21

a_jerobon wrote:I have also been seeing the site going on and off. I hope they get some changes next year on that. I am continuing to work hard so as to reach the payout on time.

It is good that other members are doing great at the site even though it would be tough to earn from it.

Whiterose

ForumCoin: 97

Postby augusta » 11 Nov 2018, 05:37

Yes, despite the high payout people are still cashing out from the time. I just believe being active daily especially answering the 7 questions limit daily can actually help.

augusta

Postby Kei » 11 Nov 2018, 05:51

augusta wrote:Yes, despite the high payout people are still cashing out from the time. I just believe being active daily especially answering the 7 questions limit daily can actually help.

Right. For days now, I haven't been able to answer up to seven questions daily. It is really tough juggling so many things online and offline.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 180

Postby junrose123 » 11 Nov 2018, 05:54

I think I will now join the site but I just want to know some tips from you guys on what is the best thing to do on the site?

junrose123

ForumCoin: 2,516

Postby Kei » 11 Nov 2018, 06:25

junrose123 wrote:I think I will now join the site but I just want to know some tips from you guys on what is the best thing to do on the site?

The best thing you can do is to give quality and genuine answers to questions asked, ask questions yourself and make replies too. I suggest you wait till January if you aim at earning. If not, you can join now to contribute.

Kei

ForumCoin: 180

Postby ahmedo24 » 11 Nov 2018, 06:50

I wish to know the number of replies and questions we can give daily, I already knows about 7 answers daily.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 891

Postby SUPERSINGH » 11 Nov 2018, 08:15

There is no limit to replies and questions, So you can earn even $1 a day from Answeree

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 111
ForumCoin: 389

Postby kat82 » 11 Nov 2018, 09:15

The low payment for tasks which require you a lot of time made me leave the site and never look back. Yes, I hate those sites which require you do a lot of tasks while paying y0u less. That is the reason I left that site and instead choose to forum post here.

kat82

ForumCoin: 1,140

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum