ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MonkyTalk.com

Postby augusta » 23 Oct 2018, 16:49

I will have to read more about this site, it seems it another mylot. As long as it is paying it's users I will have to learn how it's works to get started. Will bring back feedback.

augusta

ForumCoin: 117

Postby diana0208 » 24 Oct 2018, 02:30

verity wrote:
diana0208 wrote:I tried this site before but I could not know how to earn and I know this site is real payable
Im in MonkyTalk.com but i already deleted my profile thier .Due to No people thier are willing to help me how to start

Yes I agree of that, some people who are willing to help to earn of this site please share your knowledge about this

diana0208

ForumCoin: 96

Postby Katriona_22 » 24 Oct 2018, 05:24

jackchun wrote:it requires selfie and bank verification, i will not try this site for so much private information

Correct! That is also my point here, and it seems that the site looks so crowded.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 215

Postby ahmedo24 » 24 Oct 2018, 06:25

Of what use is the bank verification when there are online payment processors, I don't even like the idea of selfie for online activities.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 891

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 24 Oct 2018, 06:55

jackchun wrote:it requires selfie and bank verification, i will not try this site for so much private information

Really? When it was Whzon it did not require this verification. I received my Canadian dollar directly to my PayPal account.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 986

Postby Alexandoy » 25 Oct 2018, 01:01

nerdonforumcoin wrote:

Really? When it was Whzon it did not require this verification. I received my Canadian dollar directly to my PayPal account.

I didn't know that Monkytalk had that requirement and like you I also earned Canadian dollars via Paypal.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 745

Postby katkat » 25 Oct 2018, 01:09

I don't like the idea of giving my bank details in the online world. There are lots of payment options in the online world that is why having bank account as payment is questionable for me. But I will still go and check this site. We can never tell unless we learn more about this.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,034

Postby Mamun » 07 Nov 2018, 16:21

Why am I getting this strong feeling that it is a scam.? Such requirements are not mentioned in a scam free site actually.

Mamun
Banned

ForumCoin: 179

Postby ahmedo24 » 07 Nov 2018, 19:46

Until i see payment proofs from the site before i believe it legitimacy and paying status. I am always skeptical when a site demands for Bank verification number.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 891

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 07 Nov 2018, 21:42

I have a payment proof from the old name/site but not on the new one. I stopped visiting the site when I had to focus on other things.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 986

Postby dominique » 07 Nov 2018, 23:47

Never heard of whzon.com and MonkyTalk.com. I am interested on this sites where I can do free promotion as well as earn something, (for instance, we can use paid to post forums to earn as well as promote out webite). I will see the site offers such thing.

dominique

ForumCoin: 495

Postby ruthmongare » 08 Nov 2018, 17:34

dominique wrote:Never heard of whzon.com and MonkyTalk.com. I am interested on this sites where I can do free promotion as well as earn something, (for instance, we can use paid to post forums to earn as well as promote out webite). I will see the site offers such thing.
in fact that whzon is quite hard to understand how it runs have been there but I don't know how we generate cash from the site. Maybe you should check it out.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 994

Postby simplyfred » 08 Nov 2018, 20:14

Interesting. So the site needed a selfie? I will try to check it out.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 272

Postby verity » 09 Nov 2018, 01:35

simplyfred wrote:Interesting. So the site needed a selfie? I will try to check it out.
yes its need a selfie like in a bank and its Invasion of privacy for a Only small bucks of money you can earned out thier :lol:

verity

ForumCoin: 1,207

Postby Mamun » 09 Nov 2018, 05:09

In that case , let us check a youtubers comments and views regarding this site.

Mamun
Banned

ForumCoin: 179

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum