ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MYLOT

Postby oldbuddy » 11 Oct 2018, 12:12

JolietJake wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:
JolietJake wrote:I've gonna come in on the other side. I never cared for referrals due to the fact that people were getting money (that would have otherwise been shared with us) for not doing a damned thing.

They are getting money that MyLot would have kept for profit to obtain more members that result in more profit to share with members and getting referrals is NOT doing nothing, or more people would succeed at doing it.

Matter of opinion. I believe mine, you can go with yours.

Fine, but for those who may be considering the path they will take, mine has paid me thousands of dollars. However it's a mute point with MyLot since they currently have no referral program (YET).

ARE YOU JUST HERE FOR THE PENNIES?
I am coming to the conclusion that most on here don't really want to make more money
CLICK HERE if that does NOT include you.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 28
ForumCoin: 446

Re: I love my stay on MyLot

Postby ceci » 11 Oct 2018, 13:22

It is a good place to stay and have chat, but I have limited time for it unfortunately.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 406

Postby junrose123 » 11 Oct 2018, 15:41

simplyfred wrote:Mylot for me is the most friendly earning site to date. Maybe because people there can easily sympathize with each other with their posting.

Yes I agree with you, most of the members there are friendly and having some instant discussion.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 306

Postby fergus1234 » 11 Oct 2018, 17:11

I am getting weird ads again, this time around a cruise ship for gay men. :lol: I miss the senior citezens dating ads.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 317

Postby Yugocean » 11 Oct 2018, 17:52

I do not get those ads, instead I get Paypal ads (and I don't know why, because everyone in mylot already have paypal.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 2,267

Postby Yugocean » 11 Oct 2018, 18:01

I have to do again as in busy time too I am too much bored and do not like to remain bored and under pressure.

Yugocean

Re: Mylot users

Postby Yugocean » 11 Oct 2018, 18:11

So it was a deal or a bet?
Who won it and now how is your time in mylot?

Yugocean

Postby mrki444 » 11 Oct 2018, 20:48

I got hot chinese girls. It says one lives only 5km from me. :D :D

mrki444

ForumCoin: 607

Postby Happyland » 11 Oct 2018, 23:34

I have noticed a lot of threads on my lot. Is it a great site to work on? For those of us who are not members please provide your experience.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 458

Postby augusta » 12 Oct 2018, 04:07

Sure,mylot is a great site to work with if you have the time.So instead of chatting on Facebook for free why not take advantage of your chatting skill and make money with it on Mylot. Just sign up and start.

augusta

ForumCoin: 388

Postby Yugocean » 12 Oct 2018, 05:40

chinese girls only 5km from you, then there are many competitors between you two.
Those ads will waste into some 'serious' clicks.

Yugocean

Postby arunima » 12 Oct 2018, 05:49

anil02 wrote:It is also with me, my lot is not main site but I want return because I am spending time on it.

Though we do not earn much, we can have good interactions there. I love this site and when it comes to earning I earn 30 cents to 90 cents each day(depending on my activity) and that is enough for me to reach minimum payout each time.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 746

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 12 Oct 2018, 06:42

I ignore the ads specially the adult ads. It is irrelevant to me.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 44

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 12 Oct 2018, 06:50

Mylot is a great social site. Aside from the fun we get, we also gain virtual friends on the site.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 44

Postby anil02 » 12 Oct 2018, 06:56

arunima wrote:
anil02 wrote:It is also with me, my lot is not main site but I want return because I am spending time on it.

Though we do not earn much, we can have good interactions there. I love this site and when it comes to earning I earn 30 cents to 90 cents each day(depending on my activity) and that is enough for me to reach minimum payout each time.

Your earning is not bad but my earning is much low. My earning for some days is stick of 0.49$ I am not earning in these day. I am getting comments likes from members.

anil02

ForumCoin: 82

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum