ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: It never pays to be impatient

Postby katkat » 14 Sep 2018, 03:33

Think it is the best attitude that we can have not only here in the online world. We must have the virtue of patience and there will always be a good fruit of it. Be patient in the website, its Admin and staff and also with our fellow users in the site. I am always happy if I can have a good connection with everyone and sharing interaction.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 533

Postby tusziget » 14 Sep 2018, 05:20

I am of the same opinion.Though sometimes I have not so much patience,Ia m trying to think things over,before saying anything:)Patience is really a virtue.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 232

Postby A K Rao » 14 Sep 2018, 13:20

amitkokiladitya wrote:Yes, I know that page had a lot of information. I personally went through the page four times and then opted for the test. Anyways, there would be an option of taking the test again. Isn't it?

Could you get through dear friend? What is the minimum % of marks you need to pass and how many chances you get there to appear in the test! Is that a qualifying test or a task?

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 583

Postby tusziget » 15 Sep 2018, 04:30

I don't like very much if there are some tests on the earning site,which you have to pass,to get qualified.I don't join those sites,even if the payment is higher.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 232

Postby anorona » 15 Sep 2018, 08:27

tusziget wrote:I don't like very much if there are some tests on the earning site,which you have to pass,to get qualified.I don't join those sites,even if the payment is higher.

I would atleast give it a try, who knows you pass
the test. Just like on postloop. Maybe if you have a little knowledge about the site, there is nothing wrong in taking the test.

anorona

ForumCoin: 1,020

Postby skysnap » 15 Sep 2018, 08:58

I have to agree sometimes little patience can pay off in long way. And it can be definitely at the time when it is much needed.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,881

Postby kanchan18 » Yesterday, 18:17

online earning is all about having patience. not only that one need to be patient everywhere. with patience you can overcome many obstacles in life.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 247

Postby junrose123 » Yesterday, 20:18

Yes having a patience is must in dealing with our online sites so that we can really earn more.

junrose123

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 539

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum