ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you like online buying

Postby katkat » 28 Jun 2018, 11:48

riddy09 wrote:
katkat wrote:I have a little problem with my last purchase but it won't stop me because I am living in rural area and I don't have much choice to do shopping in store. I'm happy that there is now a chance for me to do shopping while home.

Yes, because of your needs that can be purchased from a far place then definitely it's hassle-free to have online purchase. Charges and delivery time can vary and somewhat the issues here.

Yes, because of this online stores, those items that I would like to have can be real.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,027

Postby chicnthin » 11 Jul 2018, 22:38

I haven't bought anything online in ny whole life. I'm more on buying something personally. I just thought that the shipping fee is too expensivr so I just buy on my own.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 7

Postby katkat » 11 Jul 2018, 23:09

The purchases i made from lazada the past years have been free. You have to order a minimum of 1000 total purchase then you can have your item shipped free. What I did is when I want something I put it in my cart first and wait till I can have the minimum for free shipping. So far I can rate them 5 out of 5. Delivery is just on time. My advice to those who want to try the service. Look for the reviews of the item you want to buy. If it has positive reviews then you can go for it.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,027

Postby ceci » 12 Jul 2018, 01:51

Online shopping could push toward impulse purchase with those beautiful images showed on screen, thus I try to avoid nowadays.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,232

Postby amitkokiladitya » 12 Jul 2018, 02:39

I prefer to buy online only if there are big discounts and cash back offers. Moreover, clothes and shoes are one thing which I don't like to buy online. My experience has always been bad in this case.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 174

Postby tusziget » 12 Jul 2018, 04:33

Well,I think it depends on the site where are you buying the items.Though I agree,I like to buy more from physical stores clothes and other stuff.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 139

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Jul 2018, 06:05

There are reputable stores that deliver quality good and services like amazon, jumia

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 876

Postby simplyfred » 12 Jul 2018, 08:06

I've tried buying online once in a popular online selling here in the Philippines but I am not happy with the outcome. The cellphone that I bought only lasted for four months. :thumbdown:

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 255

Postby PsycheScribbles » 12 Jul 2018, 08:16

I am a fan of online shopping! Some of the products are actually sold at lower prices than in real life.

PsycheScribbles

ForumCoin: 336

Postby JASPREET » 12 Jul 2018, 10:33

With online shopping you can save a lot of time and that can be used in other ways, So its best for all.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 241

Postby augusta » 12 Jul 2018, 12:14

Not really unless the price of a thing online is a lot cheaper or else I go with offline purchases

augusta

ForumCoin: 102

Postby anorona » 12 Jul 2018, 13:50

augusta wrote:Not really unless the price of a thing online is a lot cheaper or else I go with offline purchases

There are many online items that is much cheaper compare
to the price on physical store, this is what I am eyeing most of the time, like perfumes.

anorona

ForumCoin: 870

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Jul 2018, 14:21

I am buying online these days only and that saves me time and I can earn online or offline in that time

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 111
ForumCoin: 365

Postby riddy09 » 13 Jul 2018, 03:34

The hassle-free purchases often the reason we prefer it. I'm not sure if you can save more from buying online because there are delivery fee or charges for buying online.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 133

Postby verity » 13 Jul 2018, 07:27

the pros in online buying its hussle free and you dont need to commute to get your stuff! but thiers a bad side too of online buying some products are fake imitation

verity

ForumCoin: 1,206

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum