ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Are you earning Google Opinion Rewards?

Postby talkerbee » 13 Jun 2018, 13:47

It seems favorable to the countries where the technology is advanced. Hope they will give opportunity to the lower class countries.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 18

Postby nick254 » 13 Jun 2018, 14:11

It is a good app to use for surveys. It also runs smoothly. The only catch is ads. Anything google must amaze you with ads whether it pays or not.

It could not run on my rooted phone. I think it smelled the system ad block I installed in my rooted phone and immediately got an alergy.

The biggest problem is I never buy apps from play store, I get their cracked versions online for free. I too never buy expensive apple guys. It means I will never have real cash out of it. That's my quitting point.

nick254
Banned

ForumCoin: 62

Postby nela13 » 13 Jun 2018, 14:26

kataomoi wrote:It's available for both. IOS users will get paid via Paypal while Android users will get paid through Google Play money.

But I couldn't find it in the app store :?: I made a search through "Google opinion rewards" :|

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,536

Postby doo554 » 13 Jun 2018, 14:30

I got wind of it online some time back, downloaded the app just to open it and see that it pays through google play coins. Who on earth wants to work for an app payment in the end.

I think they should also allow payments to android users through paypal. I hate working without holding the cash myself. But for now I have uninstalled the app, till the day they stop that joke and pay via paypal.

doo554
Banned

ForumCoin: 71

Postby kataomoi » 13 Jun 2018, 14:57

nela13 wrote:But I couldn't find it in the app store I made a search through "Google opinion rewards"
Because it's not available for all countries. Only some non-tier 1 countries are currently accepted into the program.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 1,324

Postby Yugocean » 13 Jun 2018, 15:02

I use it, but I don't know if we can make money using it.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 1,988

Postby nela13 » 13 Jun 2018, 15:13

kataomoi wrote:
nela13 wrote:But I couldn't find it in the app store I made a search through "Google opinion rewards"
Because it's not available for all countries. Only some non-tier 1 countries are currently accepted into the program.

Thank you, that means that I am excluded from this one, not surprised though :| as my country is not considered a tier 1 country.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,536

Postby metsrock69 » 13 Jun 2018, 22:26

I use this app. Then I build it up and spend money on google play store. I bought a couple of songs and then I bought a couple of albums. Then if I switch phones, I can sign in to my google account and recover the other music I bought using my other phone. :)

metsrock69

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 727

Postby verity » 13 Jun 2018, 23:58

Google Opinion Rewards is like a survey! the bad thing about it! is its selecting countries who would join! and its a shame in google beacuse thier are big , popular well known company ! :thumbdown:

verity

ForumCoin: 728

Postby augusta » 14 Jun 2018, 02:00

I hope this app will be available for my country .What the minimum payout for android users.

augusta

ForumCoin: 152

Postby suny » 14 Jun 2018, 02:06

augusta wrote:I hope this app will be available for my country .What the minimum payout for android users.

There is no cash payment to android users but ios users get through PayPal. Android users get credits to be used in Google's Play Store!

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 373

Postby ahmedo24 » 14 Jun 2018, 03:13

So it simply means that if you are android user you can't convert your points to cash or what

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 454

Postby kataomoi » 14 Jun 2018, 03:42

Yes, Android users can't get cash from this. They'll only get Google Play credits. It's good for gamers or those who use the Play Store a lot.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 1,324

Postby katkat » 14 Jun 2018, 03:55

suny wrote:You can download it from Google Play- Everyone from all countries qualify for this App. In my case I am getting few surveys every once in a while worth INR 4-15 ($0.05-0.15) for 3-5 seconds surveys. You can use credits on Google Play Store!

So this is an app. Have you been paid in this one? I can see the pic that you post. And i will try this one. Seems a good earning. Thank you for sharing.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 752

Postby Amans1234 » 14 Jun 2018, 08:08

nela13 wrote:Seems interesting but I couldn't find it in the app store, do you know if it is available for iOS or if it is only for android users?

I think that it is still not available for all countries. It is not available in my country too.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 582

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum