ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Unexpected Affiliate Commission Income

Postby dominique » 16 May 2018, 07:14

I do affiliate marketing on my blog and website, however, until now I have not received commissions. I am waiting for my first earnings from affiliate marketing.

dominique

ForumCoin: 414

Postby cinderella » 16 May 2018, 07:26

dominique wrote:I do affiliate marketing on my blog and website, however, until now I have not received commissions. I am waiting for my first earnings from affiliate marketing.

I wish you good luck. I think it's not that easy. But I can read from other bloggers how they earn from affiliate commissions. I think it depends on how much visitors we got on our site and how convincing our articles that the visitor will be convinced to try the product or service presented.

cinderella

ForumCoin: 239

Postby kaphokz » 16 May 2018, 16:04

Yeah I experience that, But I think I won some 0.4 btc? I am very happy that day!! :)

kaphokz

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 116

Postby cinderella » 21 May 2018, 13:08

kaphokz wrote:Yeah I experience that, But I think I won some 0.4 btc? I am very happy that day!! :)

It's good to know that you won .4 BTC. That is a big amount. As of now, I am still thinking of some good ideas to be incorporated in my site to make it more profitable.

cinderella

Postby skysnap » 22 May 2018, 07:29

0.4 BTC is a big amount. If I can earn that much that would be like salary of few months lol.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,596

Postby ceci » 22 May 2018, 08:24

I don't have a blog or I do, but not active one.
And, no website, but only Facebook, and Facebook doesn't allowed to post those affiliate marketing link.
Any other alternative?

ceci

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,691

Postby nela13 » 22 May 2018, 08:33

I have my own blog but I don't dedicate enough time to it and I have never tried affiliate marketing. Thank you for sharing this with us and inspire us to take the next step.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,913

Postby cinderella » Yesterday, 13:09

ceci wrote:I don't have a blog or I do, but not active one.
And, no website, but only Facebook, and Facebook doesn't allowed to post those affiliate marketing link.
Any other alternative?

You can post those on Facebook or Pinterest. You can also set up a blog in blogspot.com, it's free and easy.

cinderella

Postby skysnap » Today, 07:11

ceci wrote:I don't have a blog or I do, but not active one.
Any other alternative?

That is true. I had those warning messages for using the affiliate links in page. So I think often it can be harder to make use of the links that can be reused. I guess it's always better to do it through article though.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,596

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum