ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

How was your experience with bitlanders?

Postby yakuma » 13 Mar 2018, 13:38

I just joined bitlanders today but I do not think that site was fit for me. Their point system takes a long time to accumulate. I do not think I can withdraw from them with the point system they have.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 306

Re: How was your experience with bitlanders?

Postby augusta » 13 Mar 2018, 16:54

I'm on the site as well, I don't think you should be in a hurry,take out time first to see how it works to know how to cash out faster.

augusta

ForumCoin: 388

Postby Kei » 14 Mar 2018, 14:35

Bitlanders is a site that you can't take in everything in one day. It is a little complex and complicated. You need sometime to review and also familiarize yourself.
This is one of the reasons why I'm not active there even though I have an account with them.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 295

Postby ceci » 14 Mar 2018, 15:17

It need some more time to learn there as it's not as simple as other forums, anyway, I heard it worth it if you able to write some blogs, $100 per month is viable.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 392

Postby Pradhan » 14 Mar 2018, 15:34

I have joined here for a few months ago.I do not log in here daily.Because I do not know about my task.I have heard much time that Bitlanders is a good and legit site.Lots of people work here every day and earn well from here.I love hearing that they are doing well.I want to do it.But I can not spend lots of time here.Anyone can earn well from here, If he will spend lots of time here firstly. :thumbup:

Pradhan

ForumCoin: 432

Postby Kei » 15 Mar 2018, 21:25

There was a member of BMF that wanted to make like a guide for others to understand how to work on Bitlanders. I never stuck around to see. Perhaps I'll go back to get better understanding about the site.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 295

Postby dominique » 15 Mar 2018, 21:41

I am not on bitanders therefore I do not have any experience. I hear that bitlanders is a good site to earn if you want to make money by writing. However, I think it is better to work on your own blog instead of third party site

dominique

ForumCoin: 62

Postby suny » 16 Mar 2018, 04:46

If you can write long articles with a little bit of imagination you can really do wonders on this site. Writing a blog once in a week and spending few minutes a day can earn you couple of dollars everyday. You must know the right way of doing things though.

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 40

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Mar 2018, 06:31

The site is not just a paid to post site directly so creativity and ability to write good articles will make you earn faster

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 208

Postby skysnap » 16 Mar 2018, 08:30

My experience is extremely limited. And it's not easy for me to work around with the lack of money these days. I jusst lost patience with all this online earning.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,058

Postby ceci » 16 Mar 2018, 08:52

I heard that if don't not write one or two blogs weekly, we can 't make much, just about 20 cents per day for completing all the daily quest, I supposed.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 392

Postby nela13 » 16 Mar 2018, 09:59

I am a member of the site but I haven't written anything on it, for now, I am only collecting my daily rewards. I think I started in January and my balance is now $2, so is a quite slow earner if you don't submit articles for review.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 95

Postby yakuma » 16 Mar 2018, 13:17

skysnap wrote:My experience is extremely limited. And it's not easy for me to work around with the lack of money these days. I jusst lost patience with all this online earning.

That's my problem too.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 306

Postby suny » 16 Mar 2018, 15:30

nela13 wrote:I am a member of the site but I haven't written anything on it, for now, I am only collecting my daily rewards. I think I started in January and my balance is now $2, so is a quite slow earner if you don't submit articles for review.

I started at the same time as you did. I have so far earned $8+ and hope to reach my payout soon. But I am too lazy to write long articles these days so nothing new.

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 40

Postby verity » 20 Mar 2018, 11:57

im a member of bitlanders for a couple of months now and what im doing thier is just Collecting only daily login

verity

ForumCoin: 389

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum