ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: referral contest in money gold forum

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Mar 2018, 14:39

I think it will work for me if i can get 25+ referrals on Money gold forum, I will earn 15 dollars reward and extra coins as referral commission, So i will do that

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 892

Postby Nido » 12 Mar 2018, 15:50

yeah it is good money if you make good referrals , as you are always good in making referrals, can you give me some tricks too? :P

Nido

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 425

Postby ruthmongare » 12 Mar 2018, 20:42

I was thinking of posting in microjob site like picoworkers with the $2 sign up bonus that we're always given.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 98

Postby Nido » 12 Mar 2018, 22:27

yes it is also good idea but on that site active referral is not possible i think, for active referral we have to work hard i think :)

Nido

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 425

Postby Kei » 13 Mar 2018, 07:08

Exactly It is not just referring people, they need to be active too for the site to flourish. I know I suck at getting referrals but I will try still.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 295

Postby skysnap » 13 Mar 2018, 07:31

I remember the Money gold forum owner spamming here.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,058

Postby tusziget » 13 Mar 2018, 07:41

Agree.I am still wondering why people are still interested in being active in MGF?It has been written many times to stay away from MGF.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,226

Postby aecel » 13 Mar 2018, 08:05

They say that MGF has a new owner and trying to reviving the site again so I think that's the reason why people are trusting again MGF.

aecel

ForumCoin: 11

Postby JASPREET » 13 Mar 2018, 08:40

aecel wrote:They say that MGF has a new owner and trying to reviving the site again so I think that's the reason why people are trusting again MGF.

I don't think if the owner is new, its the same person that started MGF and created number of accounts on forum coin

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 205

Postby Yugocean » 13 Mar 2018, 09:13

No matter there is contest, but minimum 25 referrals in a month is out of question; users are likely to not to earn anything.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 2,267

Postby JASPREET » 13 Mar 2018, 09:58

Yugocean wrote:No matter there is contest, but minimum 25 referrals in a month is out of question; users are likely to not to earn anything.

Its a mind boggling idea to make this a target that if the members aren't able to get 25 referrals at least then the won't earn anything

JASPREET

Postby SUPERSINGH » 13 Mar 2018, 13:31

Though 25 referrals in a month is a bit on higher side but i think i can do that but it will be harder but i need to spend more time for it

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 892

Postby talkerbee » 13 Mar 2018, 14:00

I'm not good in referring. I try what can I do. I know it's hard to get back the trust but giving a chance is best option to choose. :)

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 84

Postby augusta » 13 Mar 2018, 16:48

it isn't easy to.get that amount of referrals and again the stay active because people don't necessarily like PTP Sites.

augusta

ForumCoin: 388

Postby JASPREET » 14 Mar 2018, 08:17

augusta wrote:it isn't easy to.get that amount of referrals and again the stay active because people don't necessarily like PTP Sites.

Yes most will join but the issue is with making the referrals active and this takes a lot of hard work and skill

JASPREET

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum