ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Begging for money online?

Postby malot12 » 05 Dec 2017, 13:15

Begging and asking are two different things. When someone beg it means badly needed such as hospitalization funds, for someone less fortunate, commonly this is done by legit foundation. Asking is categorize to those who personally post for help on social media both maybe on need but must be taken into consideration especially when you plan to donate some.

malot12

ForumCoin: 64

Postby Yugocean » 05 Dec 2017, 13:35

There can be who pretend to be a girl, aged, disabled in need. They are worst scammer.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 894

Postby tusziget » 05 Dec 2017, 13:37

I didn't encountered luckily people,who pretended that.Better earn online.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 93

Postby tpicks » 05 Dec 2017, 21:56

Donation buttons on sites and sites like Gofundme are all forms of begging online somehow. The difference between ordinary street plea for money and these ones is that these are more dignified and done online.

tpicks

ForumCoin: 315

Postby Little Mage » 06 Dec 2017, 04:31

I thought about making a go fund me page. But I think there are better ways to make moneys online. :D ;) <3 <3 <3 <3

Little Mage

ForumCoin: 467

Postby tusziget » 06 Dec 2017, 07:05

Glad that you have changed your mind. :D

tusziget

Postby Little Mage » 06 Dec 2017, 08:05

Yes it's just about getting people to your pages and your products it's ho :D ;) <3 <3 <3 <3 w to make easy money in net. Heehee

Little Mage

Postby leann0726 » 06 Dec 2017, 08:17

when your paying for a live stream, that's not begging. you're paying for their services and that service is letting you watch whatsoever you wanted to stream online.

leann0726

ForumCoin: 33

Postby tusziget » 06 Dec 2017, 08:43

You are right.Who said,that watching live streaming online and paying for it,is begging? :)

tusziget

Postby SHOHANA » 07 Dec 2017, 05:35

Ha ha I met beggars online several times but I ignore them because I don't have enough to charity.

SHOHANA

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 564

Postby amitkokiladitya » 07 Dec 2017, 08:21

I always stay away from such posts. I'm strictly against all this kind of stuff. Work hard and earn...it is simple as that.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 382

Postby skysnap » 07 Dec 2017, 09:19

amitkokiladitya wrote:I always stay away from such posts. I'm strictly against all this kind of stuff. Work hard and earn...it is simple as that.

Nothing wrong with begging. Not everyone can work hard. Some people have physical and mental limitations.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,436

Postby tusziget » 07 Dec 2017, 10:57

I don't have nothing against,who are less lucky and need help.I think that the member,who has posted this question asks about people,who are fine and doing well as health,though they are trying to outsmart people by begging for some cash or for other things,trying to get advantage for somebody's kindness and good heart.

tusziget

Postby Little Mage » 07 Dec 2017, 20:57

skysnap wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:I always stay away from such posts. I'm strictly against all this kind of stuff. Work hard and earn...it is simple as that.

Nothing wrong with begging. Not everyone can work hard. Some people have physical and mental limitations.

Yes true some people cannot work hard. And or maybe they are to lazy like me!! :D ;) <3 <3 <3 <3

Little Mage

Postby ahmedo24 » 07 Dec 2017, 21:29

Little Mage wrote:I want bitcoin. But don't know hows to save them. I want my candy heehee :D ;) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

It very simple cos you will just create a bitcoin wallet and save them there and you can easily convert it to your currency.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 62

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum