ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Helping Webmasters Earn Some Money

Postby raaman » 12 Oct 2017, 15:33

I think some of the members here might be having their own websites and some more some-domain blogs. Most probably, everyone might have put some ads on their sites and blogs to monetize it. So I think members of FC who visit those sites can help the site owners by clicking the ads at least once in a while. What do you think? I am prompted to write/raise this point due to a member here asking me about the progress of monetisation of my website.

raaman

ForumCoin: 650

Re: Helping Webmasters Earn Some Money

Postby thisnthat » 12 Oct 2017, 17:30

I don't know if that is such a good idea. Don't you get penalized for fake clicks? It would be pretty obvious if they never interact with the site other than to stop by and click a few ads and go.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 393

Postby raaman » 12 Oct 2017, 18:23

thisnthat wrote:I don't know if that is such a good idea

If it is not such a good idea then what else is? When people are not clicking ads on their own volition, what is wrong in reminding them and that also 'once in a while' only.

raaman

ForumCoin: 650

Postby skysnap » 12 Oct 2017, 18:41

Wrong. Surefire way to kill the adsense account. LOL. This is how many lose their adsense account. These trades are often cracked by google. Many have lost it when they formed fb groups like these. This is not new concept many people have tried to game google with such stuff, with ptc traffic, traffic surf, self clicking etc. adsense is 12 year old algo now. It catches eventually.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,487

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Oct 2017, 21:11

If the members clicks on the ads on daily basis of what benefits is it gonna be to you in relation to monetizing your blog or site.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 63

Postby iyanpol12 » 12 Oct 2017, 23:44

I am not sure about that though. I am willing to help, but I am thinking on its effect on the owner's account.

iyanpol12

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 204

Postby tusziget » 13 Oct 2017, 06:46

Well,interesting point of view.I am willing to help,but do you think it is safe doing this way?I am ready to click on the ads of some members website,but I have read this type of bringing visitors may affect your site.I am though not sure about it.Let's hear some members opinion too about this theme.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 94

Postby thisnthat » 13 Oct 2017, 15:31

raaman wrote:
thisnthat wrote:I don't know if that is such a good idea

If it is not such a good idea then what else is? When people are not clicking ads on their own volition, what is wrong in reminding them and that also 'once in a while' only.

You can do what you like, but I was just trying to help (see Skysnap's post too). Google doesn't tolerate this kind of activity. Besides, "clickers" aren't conversions. Good luck to you.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 393

Postby augusta » 20 Oct 2017, 15:53

one has to be very careful with this especially where AdSense is involved, the bots are quite sensitive. so instead of getting your account banned in no time you could let users click on their own volition.

augusta

ForumCoin: 405

Postby chekdn » 20 Oct 2017, 16:26

I think this is a bad idea. I don't have a website but I have read some stuffs online which ain't funny regarding this. Google frowns at this, I guess they must have tighten up their security measures to sort most fake clicks out, and get their accounts penalized.

I wouldn't advice this, since google is so strict. Better to save your account and earn when the time comes, than to get your account banned, only for you start all over again.

My 2cents advice!

chekdn

ForumCoin: 164

Postby skysnap » 22 Oct 2017, 07:29

chekdn wrote:I think this is a bad idea. I don't have a website but I have read some stuffs online which ain't funny regarding this. Google frowns at this, I guess they must have tighten up their security measures to sort most fake clicks out, and get their accounts penalized.

I wouldn't advice this, since google is so strict. Better to save your account and earn when the time comes, than to get your account banned, only for you start all over again.

My 2cents advice!

It is a bad idea. I have seen many people losing adevrtising accounts not just adsense but others as well.

STEEM is one good solution to this problem. You want people to click on your stuff? Get them to your steem articles. Get them to vote and comment.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,487

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum