ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Lifetime Commissions

Postby raaman » 13 Sep 2017, 11:43

SUPERSINGH wrote:But they surely pay that.

But that is in a real life scenario, real life situation. Not in a virtual world full of corrupt people.

raaman

ForumCoin: 610

Postby SUPERSINGH » 13 Sep 2017, 13:40

raaman wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:But they surely pay that.

But that is in a real life scenario, real life situation. Not in a virtual world full of corrupt people.

Yeah most of the times i feel that we should better concentrate more on offline jobs as we can never trust a online source of income as many websites already shut down or has discontinued the payments.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 72
ForumCoin: 1,019

Postby raaman » 13 Sep 2017, 13:45

Happyland wrote:There are exceptions that might be legit

There may be exceptions but they are hard to find.

raaman

Postby oldbuddy » 13 Sep 2017, 14:40

After reading through this thread, it makes me wonder why anyone interested in earning would even bother getting online? Of course there are sites that actually pay lifetime referral commissions, but with such negative attitudes it's of no value, since you wouldn't believe them anyway.

YES INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS MAKE MONEY ON CLIXSENSE!
Click Here For The TRUE Story!
oldbuddy

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 522

Postby ceci » 13 Sep 2017, 14:59

suny wrote:
raaman wrote:In today's online world every revenue share website that opens shop for people folds up in a month or two. In such a scenario, does some sites claiming "earn lifetime referral commissions" make any sense?

Probably what they meant is their own lifetime and not that of referee. You have to accept the things as they are and stay happy. :D

Agree.Maybe they should use the word: passive income for instead?

ceci

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,047

Postby mcheinrix » 14 Sep 2017, 06:10

Your claim is so valid. I have been a victim of such programs. For example, one site offered a lifetime commission on all referrals purchases in what they so called cloud mining for crypto-currencies but only folded after about 3 months online. Vanishing with all the investments of the users.

mcheinrix

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 160

Postby skysnap » 14 Sep 2017, 07:18

I wont suggest any good affiliate program for lifetime commission or recurring commission. These days it's not much worth it.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,324

Postby JASPREET » 14 Sep 2017, 07:43

skysnap wrote:I wont suggest any good affiliate program for lifetime commission or recurring commission. These days it's not much worth it.

And most of the available are full of scams

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,020

Postby raaman » 14 Sep 2017, 11:27

ahmedo24 wrote:Lifetime commission is more of advertisement strategies,

May be what you say is correct. But so far I have not joined any such sites.

raaman

Postby oldbuddy » 14 Sep 2017, 15:14

I agree that a lot of programs don't live up to their claims, but it is wrong to apply the same analysis as a blanket statement to all sites. I have some that have been paying me every month for over a decade, so I call that lifetime (the life of our association) and still get paid every month (or week) as agreed.

YES INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS MAKE MONEY ON CLIXSENSE!
Click Here For The TRUE Story!
oldbuddy

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 522

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Sep 2017, 15:22

JASPREET wrote:
skysnap wrote:I wont suggest any good affiliate program for lifetime commission or recurring commission. These days it's not much worth it.

yeah that's why we need to be aware of all those scam websites and try to check there payment proof and reviews first.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 72
ForumCoin: 1,019

Postby raaman » 14 Sep 2017, 17:56

skysnap wrote:Some hosting sites do give retainer client fees.

May be. At the same time, such hosting companies or websites will also be serious in their business not like the other 'fly-by-night' websites.

raaman

Postby CroBizz » 14 Sep 2017, 21:41

I know some lifetime comission sites and that is really good that they exist because from that you can really easy get a lifetime comission which can be really useful,direct sales is best way to make passive comission.

CroBizz

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 231

Postby JASPREET » 15 Sep 2017, 09:06

SUPERSINGH wrote:
JASPREET wrote:

yeah that's why we need to be aware of all those scam websites and try to check there payment proof and reviews first.

I am not on many websites so didn't faced any problem

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,020

Postby raaman » 15 Sep 2017, 10:38

suny wrote:You have to accept the things as they are and stay happy.

That's what almost all of us are doing and as you know the benefit goes to cheaters and scamsters.

raaman

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum