ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Spare5

Postby morgoodie » 04 Aug 2017, 18:32

I had a few bounding box tasks, but other than that I haven't seen anything else today. I need to do a couple of qualifiers so I can have more jobs available to me, but I will probably do that after I am finished with everything else today. Hope you get some tasks today or over the weekend @naruto100.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 508

Postby Barida » 04 Aug 2017, 19:44

Jantyj wrote:Hi Tdc06.
So, I've just joined Spare5. And thanks for telling me about it.
There are various tasks to complete on this site such as
Writing image titles
Finding objects in images
Rating articles
Locating email addresses and phone numbers
Matching products
I tried one of them. I had to rate pictures of puppies and say whether I thought the puppies were cute or not. It took me around ten seconds and I got 3c for it.
You can do these tasks either on a computer or by downloading an app to your phone.
Give it a go yourself. It seems more fun than survey sites.

This is quite insightful, and I am really eager to join as well. Getting set to register as soon as I can.

Barida

ForumCoin: 51

Postby nela13 » 04 Aug 2017, 21:52

morgoodie wrote:I had a few bounding box tasks, but other than that I haven't seen anything else today. I need to do a couple of qualifiers so I can have more jobs available to me, but I will probably do that after I am finished with everything else today. Hope you get some tasks today or over the weekend @naruto100.

There are very few tasks available lately, but I don't have new qualifiers to pass, What kind of qualifiers do you have to do?

nela13

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 415

Postby morgoodie » 05 Aug 2017, 20:13

I have a vehicle bounding box qualifier and segmentation one as well. I have to take the paint by numbers one again as I missed two questions on it. I have a few tasks to do on there the last week. I just started back working on it and was able to make enough to cash out the first day I downloaded the app again.

morgoodie

Postby iyanpol12 » 06 Aug 2017, 01:04

Right now, I don't have any available task. I hope Spare5 can come up with more tasks. There are other microtasks sites which pays better. But Spare5 is a good alternative.

iyanpol12

ForumCoin: 501

Postby morgoodie » 12 Aug 2017, 22:53

I had a lot of tasks to do yesterday and was able to earn more than $1 so I will be able to get another cash out next week. I hope I can add more to it, but today seems to be low on tasks. Maybe it is just because it is the weekend and by next week there will be more. I still have a couple of qualifiers to do but I am afraid that I will fail them. It's like taking a test in high school. LOL

morgoodie

Postby iyanpol12 » 13 Aug 2017, 13:59

I checked Spare5 today and all you can do is bounding boxes. I am tired of bounding boxes. They can be tedious at times.

iyanpol12

Postby ahmedo24 » 13 Aug 2017, 15:07

Western countries benefits more when it comes to tasks or surveys. I heard of spare did my little research about it and I discovered it very nice and reliable sites especially if your country falls in their catchment.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 418

Postby morgoodie » 13 Aug 2017, 18:17

After checking the site, I seen that I didn't have anything to do on there. I just assume it is because it is the weekend and work slows down then. I hope it is back to work tomorrow. I will also check again later and on the app since sometimes they have things on the app that aren't on the website.

morgoodie

Postby Deedan » 13 Aug 2017, 20:11

Spare5 is a fun filled site, a site that pays you for completing tasks. I have an account there and I have already started to earn some money. I will resume back when I buy a better laptop or PC.

Deedan

ForumCoin: 29

Postby castbound » 13 Aug 2017, 20:34

Deedan wrote:Spare5 is a fun filled site, a site that pays you for completing tasks. I have an account there and I have already started to earn some money. I will resume back when I buy a better laptop or PC.
Have you been paid by them ? I mean is it a legit website ? Never heard about them before

castbound

Postby morgoodie » 13 Aug 2017, 22:38

castbound wrote:
Deedan wrote:Spare5 is a fun filled site, a site that pays you for completing tasks. I have an account there and I have already started to earn some money. I will resume back when I buy a better laptop or PC.
Have you been paid by them ? I mean is it a legit website ? Never heard about them before

They are legit and I have been paid many many times. In fact, the last two weeks I was paid by them. They have payouts every week providing you have earned $1 or more by Wednesday and they pay on Friday. You can use the website or their app to work on.

morgoodie

Postby holdoors » 14 Aug 2017, 00:35

From my experience, Spare5 is an excellent site who provides some earnings for me occasionally. It would be great if there are more tasks from them.

holdoors

ForumCoin: 89

Postby iyanpol12 » 14 Aug 2017, 01:12

castbound wrote:

It is legitimate. Based on the comments here and my experience, it really pays. The downside? Few tasks to work on, so don't expect huge earnings there.

iyanpol12

Postby holdoors » 14 Aug 2017, 03:35

Yes, I guess having a high level and the right country means entitlement to more tasks. I like the website layout as it is simple and the withdrawal is automatic as long as you reach the threshold.

holdoors

ForumCoin: 89

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum