ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Sites for Bitcoin

Postby grecy0905 » 30 Jun 2017, 18:23

nela13 wrote:I am trying to learn something more about bitcoins, but I have a lot of doubts.
Excuse my ignorance :oops: but Can anyone explain me how can I get a bitcoin adress? Is it like paypal?

From what I remember, you need a Bitcoin wallet first before you have a Bitcoin address. If you have it, you can copy paste it to your Faucet or Bitcoin site so that when you need to cashout, it automatically transfer the money to your wallet.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 104

Postby skysnap » 01 Jul 2017, 07:16

I am only signed up with unocoin and coinbase. So it works out fine for me so far. Nothing serious going on with the earning with BTC.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,074

Postby nela13 » 01 Jul 2017, 12:47

grecy0905 wrote:
nela13 wrote:I am trying to learn something more about bitcoins, but I have a lot of doubts.
Excuse my ignorance :oops: but Can anyone explain me how can I get a bitcoin adress? Is it like paypal?

From what I remember, you need a Bitcoin wallet first before you have a Bitcoin address. If you have it, you can copy paste it to your Faucet or Bitcoin site so that when you need to cashout, it automatically transfer the money to your wallet.

I Can create my Bitcoin wallet In the site Coinbase.com and after that is my bitcoin address automatically created? I still don't understand .... :problem:

nela13

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 415

Postby ceci » 09 Jul 2017, 15:01

Are you looking for the site for earns some Bitcoin? There are plenty newly launched PTC sites pay in Bitcoin.

ceci

ForumCoin: 1,311

Postby jackchun » 09 Jul 2017, 15:15

But ptc sites only pay a little, around 50 satoshis per ads only, not much worth and boring..

jackchun

ForumCoin: 650

Postby kaka135 » 09 Jul 2017, 18:44

jackchun wrote:In fact, bitcoin Facuets are a bit boring but a few Trusted Facuets is a must to participate there. Now ,I enjoy games which pay bitcoin and thinking ways to enlarge my earning !

What games are you playing to earn bitcoins? I always think it's interesting to earn by playing games, as you said it's not so boring. :D

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,020

Postby nela13 » 09 Jul 2017, 21:45

jackchun wrote:For my experience, bitcoin price is something that it will rise dramatically in a short time, then down back for a bit (about a week or two) ,then it keep stabilized for a few months!
Then it rises dramatically again! And repeat!

That is one of the reasons why I want to learn some more about bitcoins, I don't have a wallet yet and I am thinking about Coinbase too.

nela13

ForumCoin: 415

Postby jackchun » 10 Jul 2017, 03:28

kaka135 wrote:
jackchun wrote:In fact, bitcoin Facuets are a bit boring but a few Trusted Facuets is a must to participate there. Now ,I enjoy games which pay bitcoin and thinking ways to enlarge my earning !

What games are you playing to earn bitcoins? I always think it's interesting to earn by playing games, as you said it's not so boring. :D

I am an online business fighter and I am already in 10 bitcoin game (not some very very simple game ,so boring, but not so complex ), they mostly like a bit simple RPG games. ..

jackchun

Postby kaka135 » 10 Jul 2017, 21:59

Has anyone of you guys joined http://bitcofarm.com?

I always come across this site. It looks fun! I always thought of joining this site, but I haven't really get into bitcoins yet. If this is good, perhaps I will join it. :D

--- 11 Jul 2017, 06:01 ---

jackchun wrote:I am an online business fighter and I am already in 10 bitcoin game (not some very very simple game ,so boring, but not so complex ), they mostly like a bit simple RPG games. ..

I think you have shared those sites on your blog, right? I will go and check them out. I like that we don't need to invest in order to play and earn.

By the way, are you Chinese? I read some Chinese words on your blog... ;)

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,020

Postby jackchun » 11 Jul 2017, 04:22

Yes I am from Hong Kong, maybe I add an addition with Chinese language, content mostly the same..

jackchun

Postby castbound » 12 Aug 2017, 21:04

Many websites here that can be useful to make few BTC. Thanks people ! Many cryptocurrency faucets are being created every week xD Some of them are legit some of them are scam .

castbound

ForumCoin: 501

Postby jackchun » 12 Aug 2017, 23:46

Yes, still there are many scam facuet and cannot sustain long, but many are paid instantly for the claims you made at that time before they turn scam

jackchun

Postby Deedan » 13 Aug 2017, 00:07

I have good news for you. I want to show you the best ever Bitcoin paying site in the world. I introduce bitsoapbox to you. So far, I have earned over 10 million satoshi. My total reward is currently 0.119btc. There are many ways to earn on this website. You will earn through a regular 30 Min instant win, survey, btc story, chat bucket, micro task and search and surf. I can give live screenshot to justify my post if you wish.

Since referral links are not allowed here, you can contact me for referral links.

Deedan

ForumCoin: 29

Postby grecy0905 » 13 Aug 2017, 10:56

What I want to know is if there are free bitcoin mining sites that accept Coins.ph address. I don't care if I will have to do a captcha, but I do not prefer games and something like that because I will just open a site on the next tab while working on my priority sites.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 104

Postby iyanpol12 » 13 Aug 2017, 13:56

grecy0905 wrote:What I want to know is if there are free bitcoin mining sites that accept Coins.ph address. I don't care if I will have to do a captcha, but I do not prefer games and something like that because I will just open a site on the next tab while working on my priority sites.

I am on Bitcoin faucets which I am doing while working on Humanatic. It pays through FaucetHub, and it can be transferred to coins.ph. It was fun in Faucethub because you can earn from there too, as well as other faucets.

iyanpol12

ForumCoin: 501

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum