ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Amazon associate affiliate program - strategy

Postby jackchun » 18 May 2017, 06:56

Hello
After looking at some strategy talking in Google and forums, just have something in mind!

People say we can place Amazon associate ads links on social media sites (free) to promote and earning income.
Also some review sites let you do that.

But link to ebooks, PDF are not allowed etc..

And some say Facebook is a good way to promote Amazon associate ads ...

And there is a block that Amazon associate need us to place blog link that are no age under 13 are allowed..
Then using fb or social media does not consist of any links..

So don't know what is the meaning..

May some one can help with their experiences in Amazon associate affiliate that how they are promoting it? (Without invest money, only time cost.. or cheap hosting package which is good for Amazon associate affiliate)

Thx a lot!
  • 0

Last edited by jackchun on 20 May 2017, 09:54, edited 1 time in total.
jackchun
 
Posts: 1,027
Reputation: 46
ForumCoin: 288

Re: Amazon associate affiliate program - strategy

Postby skysnap » 18 May 2017, 07:18

What I havee found that is you should never usee PTC traffic on amazon links directly. EEbook links are already banned so that is another out. So only strategy is have a blog with social media traffic.
  • 1

User avatar
skysnap
 
Posts: 6,411
Reputation: 588
ForumCoin: 1,532

Re: Amazon associate affiliate program - strategy

Postby jackchun » 20 May 2017, 04:51

Thx!
If I have no self hosting site, then can I just posting Amazon links on social sites without violation of Amazon associate program or being considered spam in social media sites?
Thx very much!
  • 0

Last edited by jackchun on 22 May 2017, 04:24, edited 1 time in total.
jackchun
 
Posts: 1,027
Reputation: 46
ForumCoin: 288

Re: Amazon associate affiliate program - strategy

Postby skysnap » 20 May 2017, 07:28

You can use blogspot blogs for making blog. And then you can drive traffic to it. You can also get info domain on blogger . You can geet the info domain from fergal exchanging your FC.
  • 1

User avatar
skysnap
 
Posts: 6,411
Reputation: 588
ForumCoin: 1,532

Re: Amazon associate affiliate program - strategy

Postby thisnthat » 20 May 2017, 15:18

jackchun wrote:Thx!
If I have no self hosting site, then can I just posting Amazon links on social sites without violation of Amazon associate program or being considered spam in social media sites?
Thx very much!


No, I don't think so. The way I understand it is that links on social media should direct to your page/site/blog, and on your page you can have links to Amazon.

If everyone could just spam social media with affiliate links, we'd all be rolling in it. :lol:
  • 1

User avatar
thisnthat
 
Posts: 4,671
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 1089
ForumCoin: 261

Re: Amazon associate affiliate program - strategy

Postby Lexi » 20 May 2017, 15:32

I think you have to be very careful with Amazon because if you violate any terms they can ban or suspend your account. Don't forget terms will vary slightly depending on what country you are in too. Rather than give advice, I think it best you read the terms and conditions and decide for yourself.
  • 2

User avatar
Lexi
 
Posts: 858
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 340
ForumCoin: 420

Re: Amazon associate affiliate program - strategy

Postby skysnap » 21 May 2017, 07:31

Apart from FC's .info domain offeer you can buy domains cheap on godaddy. Then use the eblogger blog to redirect with that domain.
  • 0

User avatar
skysnap
 
Posts: 6,411
Reputation: 588
ForumCoin: 1,532

Re: Amazon associate affiliate program - strategy

Postby jackchun » 22 May 2017, 04:30

skysnap wrote:You can use blogspot blogs for making blog. And then you can drive traffic to it. You can also get info domain on blogger . You can geet the info domain from fergal exchanging your FC.


Thx! What Will be the main difference if I get a domain to blogspot with just a sub domain in blogspot?
  • 0

jackchun
 
Posts: 1,027
Reputation: 46
ForumCoin: 288

Re: Amazon associate affiliate program - strategy

Postby skysnap » 22 May 2017, 08:15

jackchun wrote:
skysnap wrote:You can use blogspot blogs for making blog. And then you can drive traffic to it. You can also get info domain on blogger . You can geet the info domain from fergal exchanging your FC.


Thx! What Will be the main difference if I get a domain to blogspot with just a sub domain in blogspot?


SEO value. Your domain has moree value than subdomain from blogspot. Also you get more credible sitees linking to you. I suggest using hawkhost+domain for wordpress hosting and then get started professionally.
  • 0

User avatar
skysnap
 
Posts: 6,411
Reputation: 588
ForumCoin: 1,532

Re: Amazon associate affiliate program - strategy

Postby jackchun » 22 May 2017, 11:52

skysnap wrote:
jackchun wrote:
skysnap wrote:You can use blogspot blogs for making blog. And then you can drive traffic to it. You can also get info domain on blogger . You can geet the info domain from fergal exchanging your FC.


Thx! What Will be the main difference if I get a domain to blogspot with just a sub domain in blogspot?


SEO value. Your domain has moree value than subdomain from blogspot. Also you get more credible sitees linking to you. I suggest using hawkhost+domain for wordpress hosting and then get started professionally.


Thx ! But may I know if I buy the package of WordPress (the cheapest package) with that of hawkhist + domain for WordPress hosting, is there any difference?
Thx!
  • 0

jackchun
 
Posts: 1,027
Reputation: 46
ForumCoin: 288

Re: Amazon associate affiliate program - strategy

Postby skysnap » 23 May 2017, 10:43

Only in terms of price and not in terms of the SEEO value there.
  • 0

User avatar
skysnap
 
Posts: 6,411
Reputation: 588
ForumCoin: 1,532

Re: Amazon associate affiliate program - strategy

Postby cmoneyspinner » 23 May 2017, 15:51

jackchun wrote:Hello
After looking at some strategy talking in Google and forums, just have something in mind!

People say we can place Amazon associate ads links on social media sites (free) to promote and earning income.
Also some review sites let you do that.

But link to ebooks, PDF are not allowed etc..

And some say Facebook is a good way to promote Amazon associate ads ...

And there is a block that Amazon associate need us to place blog link that are no age under 13 are allowed..
Then using fb or social media does not consist of any links..

So don't know what is the meaning..

May some one can help with their experiences in Amazon associate affiliate that how they are promoting it? (Without invest money, only time cost.. or cheap hosting package which is good for Amazon associate affiliate)

Thx a lot!


* * Not sure about the other social media accounts but you can post Amazon links via Twitter fairly easily. If you have a Twitter and a Facebook, you should link them together. Then when you post to Twitter, it can also post to Facebook. You should probably use a Facebook PAGE and not your profile timeline. You might try to find some Facebook groups where members like to shop. Try it. Hope you are successful.
  • 0

User avatar
cmoneyspinner
 
Posts: 1,412
Location: Texas USA
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 449
ForumCoin: 134

Re: Amazon associate affiliate program - strategy

Postby jackchun » 23 May 2017, 18:33

Thx
May be vi I will try posting my blog link to Facebook regularly! And i have found that WordPress subdomain may allow Amazon associate link .
  • 0

jackchun
 
Posts: 1,027
Reputation: 46
ForumCoin: 288

Re: Amazon associate affiliate program - strategy

Postby skysnap » 24 May 2017, 08:29

jackchun wrote:Thx
May be vi I will try posting my blog link to Facebook regularly! And i have found that WordPress subdomain may allow Amazon associate link .


Post your blog links in the right groups and places. that always works out.
  • 0

User avatar
skysnap
 
Posts: 6,411
Reputation: 588
ForumCoin: 1,532

Re: Amazon associate affiliate program - strategy

Postby cmoneyspinner » 24 May 2017, 14:57

* * Oh! Forgot to mention. Tumblr also allows Amazon links.
  • 0

User avatar
cmoneyspinner
 
Posts: 1,412
Location: Texas USA
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 449
ForumCoin: 134

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'