ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!

I will start a story and You will write what will happen next

Postby fergus1234 » 01 May 2018, 05:38

Before participating we have simple rules.

1. Only the 20th reply is allowed to write the ending.
2.The 21st reply will start a new story

3. You need to label your chapter so we will know how many replies are in.

CHAPTER 1

Once upon a time there is a Princess who was locked on a tower after another Kingdom invaded her country. She knows no Prince will rescue her because the invader of her country is a Powerful witch. She wanted to free her nation from the evil reign of that witch but in able to do that she knows that she have to escape. Now her parents are slayed by the witch, the next person in line of the throne is her. She is going to be the next queen of her country but in able for her to do that she have to escape her cell and try to find friends who will help her from this fight.

To be continued.....

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 90

Re: I will start a story and You will write what will happen next

Postby arunima » 01 May 2018, 07:57

She has a melodious voice which can attract anyone. She goes everyday near the closed window of the tower and sang for hours with the hope that it will attract someone. Someone will come to rescue. Months passed and no one came. Her voice got tired. Her effort was going invain!!
to be continued..

arunima

ForumCoin: 366

Postby suny » 01 May 2018, 08:09

Chapter 3
Although no one came to her rescue but she was not disheartened but kept singing the songs sitting in her favorite tower looking at the sea and passing ships in the distance. She was very much hopeful that someone will spot and take her to her country. It happened exactly the same... a seaman keeping a watch watching through his binoculars spotted her and informed his captain....
To be continued...

suny

Referrals: 60
ForumCoin: 322

Postby fergus1234 » 03 May 2018, 01:43

Chapter 4

That Captain is named Lloyd his ship stopped by for trade. He got curious why a woman seemed to be locked on a tower. Who is that woman.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 90

Return to Forum Games