ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!

What is life ??

Postby Chotu123 » 13 Feb 2018, 16:48

According to me life is for enjoyment and we should take care of yourself and others. Because it was very important to know that how we enjoyed our life.

ForumCoin: 20

Re: What is life ??

Postby metsrock69 » 13 Feb 2018, 17:55

Life is what a person makes it. If you have a hard time in life,make the best of it. If you have an easy time in life, try to help others who need it but don't let someone take advantage of you. Life is a great thing if you play your cards right :)

ForumCoin: 120

Postby ladyninja » 14 Feb 2018, 06:49

To me life is whatever you make it to be. Can be great if you want it to be. The great thing about life is, nothing is permanent. Life is in seasons. The bad can turn to good and the good can be better.

ForumCoin: 27

Postby ceci » 14 Feb 2018, 09:48

Life is a box of chocolates, you won't know what you will pick, but just enjoy it.

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 240

Postby talkerbee » 14 Feb 2018, 09:54

LIFE is Loving Inspiration Forecasting Everyday. :D

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 929

Postby junrose123 » 14 Feb 2018, 17:18

Life for me is a blessing and a gift from god since not all people are given the chance to have a precious life.

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 332

Postby augusta » 19 Feb 2018, 18:16

life gives us everything free and as such we shouldn't sweat so much for artificial things.

ForumCoin: 470

Postby mdarh411 » 20 Feb 2018, 20:35

Life is like a game. Not only game, that's a puzzle game. Sad, happy and bad-good is there puzzle...

ForumCoin: 58

Postby shielamae_18 » 05 Mar 2018, 07:36

Life has different definition in the eyes of different people but for me life is a gift from our Almighty God. Cherish it and do good deeds for you to be totally happy and to enjoy life. :clap:

ForumCoin: 112

Postby nicky2db » 06 Mar 2018, 14:46

Life is an opportunity to live and be your best self. To motivate, inspire and empower others to be their best selves. To contribute holistically to development and advancement of the whole world.

ForumCoin: 45

Postby chikitta » 06 Mar 2018, 15:11

Life is really what you make of it. Whatever you do is what will determine what life is to you so male the most out of it

ForumCoin: 516

Postby aecel » 07 Mar 2018, 14:52

Life is tough but we must not give up and just enjoy the ride.

ForumCoin: 374

Postby yakuma » 07 Mar 2018, 16:52

Life is where you live doing what you what and not caring about what others think. In short YOLO :D

ForumCoin: 163

Postby OldGuy » 07 Mar 2018, 19:22

Life is most definitely not about collecting wealth. If you make the right choices, you can gain riches beyond your ability to use it all in every form while you are still burning calories, but the best you can do is rent it all. You own nothing. You are simply obligated as the caretaker while it is all in your possession. You should eventually learn that all those things are nothing but millstones around your neck. You have to do something with it all to leave it before you move on and that can be very difficult. You can't take a thing with you when you leave.

Life is not about becoming famous. There are those who are well known as celebrities, politicians or other noteworthy positions during their life, but when they leave this planet, the best they might have is some book or maybe a few paragraphs about their story. Even so, no one remembers a thing about someone who is gone barely 25 years ago other than family members you actually knew, no matter how old you are. When you take your turn, their memories fade with you. Fame is fleeting. Hardly worth exchanging fame for your life. Make your life worth something to those around you.

I believe life is more like a field trip from school. You are here on assignment to learn a specific lesson. Everything in your life is in your path for a reason. You don't even have to know what lesson you are here to learn, the training and experiences come to you automatically.

Whether you admit it or not, you are a spiritual being. You already know that. The proof is how you describe yourself. The carcass you were given at birth is only your vehicle while on this planet. When talking about the carcass, you refer to "my or your hand", "my or your leg", "my or your body", "my or your head", etc. When you are speaking about something the spirit did, you say "I did this" or "you did that" or other phrases that describe what the spiritual being has accomplished.

You use your carcass to get around on this rock. It is the carcass that ages and eventually is discarded as you move on to the next phase of life when you walk through that mysterious door at the end of the hall. There are a lot more exciting experiences to come after this field trip.

The spirit will move on. The spirit does not age. Eternity has no beginning and no end. Your 70 plus or minus years here are just one of uncountable field trips to learn new experiences before the final exam before God. Make the best of your life so you can pass that test. That will be your measure of success.

ForumCoin: 555

Postby Pradhan » 09 Mar 2018, 16:28

Life is ruthless real.The struggle since the beginning began with death.There are different types of events happening here at different times.It has to be accepted.Someone is very busy for wealth.They are very selfish.Someone is cheating.Someone does not know what to do? I think our daily life is affected by coincident. :thumbup:

ForumCoin: 211

Return to Forum Games