*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post your link and get visitors. Only 40 ForumCoin.

Re: How To Whiten Your Skin Naturally

Postby Alamanda Bud » 30 Dec 2015, 09:53

I hope this is not considered as off-topic. I didn't check the link cos I don't want to lighten my skin. As others has stated, we crave what we don't have. I'm so sick of this nonsense cos the girls here they are too obsessed with beauty standard. I am not attractive to most people here but I am healthy and I love it.

However, there is an unconscious mindset to explain this phenomenal. In the East, from the beginning of society, the rich stayed inside while the poor went outside to do farm jobs under the sun. Thefore, light skin equals to wealth and high social status. It shows that that person has a good job (stay indoor with AC) and has money for skin lightening product lol. Dark skin means you have blue collar jobs.

Similarly, Westerners see tan people as the rich cos they have time or money to darken their skin. Don't we all want people to have positive impression about ourselves? Hence, this ridiculous trend, it has been going on for too long, way too long and I don't think it will ever stop.

Alamanda Bud

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 142

Banner Ad

Re: How To Whiten Your Skin Naturally

Postby Twentysix76 » 14 Oct 2018, 06:37

I have tried to go to the link that has been provided but theres an error and theres nothing there to be read about skin whitening.

Here in our country people buy expensive soaps lotions for skin whitening or even pay a huge amount for a dermatologist for a gluthation injection.

For me I'm satisfied with my color brown. Skin color is never an issue at my side.

Twentysix76

ForumCoin: 14

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Link Plugs - Random Redirects