*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
PayPal Cash, Domain Names, Amazon Vouchers, Forum Signatures, Link Redirects.

Re: Post Quality

Postby Fergal » 28 Oct 2017, 11:28

Thanks for sharing that concern with us Kieto, we do work to remove low quality posts and as sprite1950 suggested it would be really helpful if you could please report posts that you have concerns with. It really does help us deal with spam much quicker and maintain a higher quality of posts on the forum. Thanks again.

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,003

Banner Ad

Postby cmoneyspinner » 05 Jun 2018, 00:29

The Report mechanism is fantastic. I usually report spam. Not questionable or “low quality” remarks or comments. FLAT OUT SPAM!! Every once in a while a sneaky bot visits the site. I have seldom had occasion to report another member's comments. But if necessary, the Report feature makes it very easy to do.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby Chris37086 » 07 May 2021, 06:52

This is my first post and the first thing I have read, but I fully agree...if someone is not at least contributing to the discussion or is very short worded then I feel like their just trying to get over. A penalty is great for those whom want to do nothing but post short irrelevant answers.

Chris37086

ForumCoin: 5

Postby ranamal » 04 Jun 2021, 09:44

Good move buddy @CyberFreak. Good to know this thumbs up!! But some times I am out words hehe

ranamal

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Blessed19 » 01 Mar 2023, 11:15

I believe checking and sanctioning of the post quality would help in reducing the poor quality of posts by some members of the forum.

Blessed19

ForumCoin: 79

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Official ForumCoin Offers