*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

WHAFF mobile earning app

Postby ramzan00 » 14 Oct 2015, 07:23

I'm sure some of you already heard about WHAFF app.

You can earn by this app by downloading apps and using them. It's for worldwide so don't you worry you can earn by this app easily. And if you want many apps to earn. Then just download "CyberGhost". CyberGhost is a VPN app. You can use it for free. Use fixed USA IP for more apps. You have to sign up through FB if you wanna earn from this app.

Please Help me by using my invitation code.
My invitation code is: CC44791 ( Note: You will get only one chance to enter my invitation code after logging in by FB)
By using my invitation code you won't lose anything you will earn 30 cents :)
You will get 50 cent for total ( 20 cents for joining and 30 cents from my invitation code :) )

The minimum payout for this app is 10.50$
You can also payout in many section like: Skill, Google Play, LOL giftcard and many more :D

ramzan00

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 68

Banner Ad

Re: WHAFF mobile earning app

Postby kataomoi » 14 Oct 2015, 09:54

I have used WHAFF before and can vouch for it. It's legit. I would highly recommend it to people living in the U.S. For people living overseas, it's not really worth it though. There are hardly apps and the links to download whatever is available is usually broken.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby ramzan00 » 14 Oct 2015, 15:19

kataomoi wrote:I have used WHAFF before and can vouch for it. It's legit. I would highly recommend it to people living in the U.S. For people living overseas, it's not really worth it though. There are hardly apps and the links to download whatever is available is usually broken.

I wrote the method there :)
I made today 1$ by using that method :)
Just try and see by yourself. Everytime You change your country you get new apps :D

ramzan00

Postby kataomoi » 15 Oct 2015, 12:02

I'm not really comfortable with using a VPN so that's okay. I do have WHAFF on my phone, it just takes forever to cashout if you're not living in the U.S.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby ramzan00 » 15 Oct 2015, 12:22

kataomoi wrote:I'm not really comfortable with using a VPN so that's okay. I do have WHAFF on my phone, it just takes forever to cashout if you're not living in the U.S.

Yep. That's right. You can use this VPN that won't cause any problem. Well At least I never encountered any problem. Remember use a fixed IP address. Don't change IP for 4-5 days. Once you change. After changing your IP even if you get same app do them again. they will pay you ;)
I already Have 5$ in just some day :D

ramzan00

Postby starcksansa » 15 Oct 2015, 12:39

downloading applicationsand games make earning money the other point is survey to complete forms and make likes for her page and evaluation of application in google play

starcksansa

ForumCoin: 56

Postby ramzan00 » 15 Oct 2015, 14:06

starcksansa wrote:downloading applicationsand games make earning money the other point is survey to complete forms and make likes for her page and evaluation of application in google play

:/ I really didn't get anything you mean :/

ramzan00

Your Ad Here.

Return to Other Member Ads