ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

UCO1 | Bitcoin Mining System [free 0.00025 btc]

Postby cleotobias14 » 09 Aug 2015, 10:33

What is UCO1 cloud mining service?
Cloud mining is a service that allows anyone to participate in the mining of bitcoins by leasing mining hardware. UCO1 has a powerful network of ASIC (Application-specific integrated circuit) powered computers specifically designed to mine bitcoins. The power those machines generate is used to solve blocks which in turn will reward you with bitcoins. The power generated to be able to mine bitcoins is called “Hashing Power”. We sell hashing power in the form of bitcoin mining contracts which are measured in Gigahashes per second(GH/s). The more GH/s you purchase the more bitcoins you will be able to mine.
Our mining service now available for activation instantly (after receipt of payment). We supply the hardware, hosting and maintenance and each contract runs for 24 months. You have control of your hashing power using our simple online account dashboard.

Why choose UCO1?
We are using one of the most advanced bitcoin miners on the market today with great efficiency therefore lower power costs and low maintenance fees for us. UCO1 is simple and secure way to capitalize on this unique opportunity to turn your stagnant bitcoins into a stable daily profit.
Your connection to UCO1 is securely encrypted by SSL and we have clean bandwidth assured by CloudFlare. UCO1 benefits:
With a few click your order is ready. Once paid, you start bitcoin mining right away.
Lowest price per GHS and no extra costs like electricity and maintenance will give you fastest return on your investment as well as higher profits.
Easiest way to start mining bitcoins.
Harness the power of the latest bitcoin mining technology without breaking the bank.
No technical knowledge required.
No hardware to maintain.
No software to configure.
No obligation to continue mining once the term expires.
Best Referral Program; Join our referral rewards program. We offer 5 - 7% referral commission for every amount your direct referral deposits with us.

Hello i wanna share this mining site with free Bitcoin ;)

Sign in Here to start your Mining : https://uco1.com/refid=cleotobias14
Sign in Here to start your Mining : https://uco1.com/refid=cleotobias14

cleotobias14

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 216

Return to Other Member Ads