ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Signed Up for AlexaMaster and Love Auto-Surfing!

Postby cmoneyspinner » 09 Apr 2019, 17:25

There are threads in this forum discussing auto surfing. I have several websites and several social media accounts. I constantly struggle with getting likes and followers for my social pages and with getting traffic to my websites. I found this site that advertised that you could earn points and then use them to get followers and likes for your SM pages or to get traffic to your site. It used the magic word to entice me. FREE!!

My intentions were sincere. I really joined the site with the intentions of driving traffic to my websites and gaining followers and likes to enhance my social media presence. That's what all the experts say you need to do to be successful.

However, no sooner than I joined the site, I found out that I could get paid cash for doing practically nothing. They have a feature called “Auto-surf”. Once I clicked that button, I had a complete change of heart. It was so easy! I set it and forget it. As long as I keep the browser tab open, the points accumulate and the points turn into cash.

surf the web.jpg
surf the web.jpg (57.58 KiB) Viewed 67 times

So I say to myself:
'Get followers and likes for my social media pages? Get traffic to me website? Eh! Forget about it! Show me da money!'

I changed my mind and decided that when I earned enough points I would just cash out. Hey! They use PayPal and let's face it … Cash is King!

There are many ways you can earn points. You can watch videos, like pages, visit websites, earn for referrals, claim Daily Points, play games, do small jobs, etc. You can even create a blog there and earn points for that.

But for right now I am using Auto-surfing. Why? Because all I have to do is sign in to my account, click the button, and it works automatically. While it's surfing the web, I can work on my other make money online projects, like being active right here at Digital Global Forum. LOL.

I am in the USA and I know this is a global community. So I anticipate the first question will be: “Does this site work in my country?”

My answer is: “I don't know! But the person whose referral link I signed up under is from South Africa. The site admin who responded to my questions is in India. Wherever you live, give it a try.”

Oh! Important Tip: If you want to receive payment via PayPal you must use your real face for your profile pic. Otherwise they won't they won't pay you. This is the first site that I've joined that had the rule like that. But hey! That's their rule! So upload your mug shot if you want to get paid. Also, make sure that the eMail you signed up with at the site is also the eMail that is linked to your PayPal account. Otherwise when you request payment, PayPal will reject it.

The name of the site AlexaMaster.net.

Last edited by cmoneyspinner on 11 Apr 2019, 16:54, edited 2 times in total.
cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 433

Re: Signed Up for AlexaMaster and Love Auto-Surfing!

Postby Fergal » 10 Apr 2019, 06:08

[Moving topic to appropriate ad forum section!]

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 10,841

Re: Signed Up for AlexaMaster and Love Auto-Surfing!

Postby cmoneyspinner » 16 Jul 2019, 01:43

APOLOGIES. Tried to sign in to this site today and was blocked. The browser says it's an "Insecure Connection". This is the first time I have had a problem with this site. Today is July 15, 2019. Don't know what happened. :?

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 433

Return to Other Member Ads