New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: Bittube paid me just for being on facebook and youtube!

Postby MysticMoons » 22 May 2019, 00:08

Yes this site and a few others. I can message you a site where I get paid to play video games. Made over 1000 dollars on there.

But in Bittube news it seems my blogs are starting to earn, and I am not able to make more money. Also The value of bittube coins went down a bit sadly. But I look forward the social network they have coming.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmU5aofM6SkCBfwr2HejPhvivm6UyZaf1ZgEcmbTTbZft2&channel=258490
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 111

Postby jackchun » 22 May 2019, 04:41

I only found offerwall that paid you to play games , how you get paid from video games without downloading extensions or streaming ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,714

Postby MysticMoons » 23 May 2019, 03:13

Get the live me app and play mobile games 2 hours a day at least and get paid at the end of the month. I have some money in there now but will cash it all out later.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmU5aofM6SkCBfwr2HejPhvivm6UyZaf1ZgEcmbTTbZft2&channel=258490
MysticMoons

Postby jackchun » 23 May 2019, 06:20

thx, may I know what is the live me app doing ? can it be downloaded from playstore ?

jackchun

Postby MysticMoons » 24 May 2019, 02:52

Yes it's in the play store just download it. stream any game for 2 hours a day and get paid. You need a payoneer account to cash out.

In Bittube news the value of bittube went down. But my money went up anyways. But yes I've been fun working with them. Also they now are coming out with their own social network and browser which is exciting.

MysticMoons

Postby jackchun » 24 May 2019, 03:51

thx, that means I open their app and stream and record myself playing the game 2 hours and get paid?

jackchun

Postby MysticMoons » 24 May 2019, 04:14

Yes you only record your screen..yes that is it. It will be live and yes it's a great site. I've made over 1000 dollars with them so far and it's been a fun journey.

MysticMoons

Postby jackchun » 24 May 2019, 04:15

thx, is that the app will have a specific feature that help recording your screen? because my phone doesn't have this feature

jackchun

Postby catabuyogty » 24 May 2019, 07:24

Wow , this was a good site:)

catabuyogty

ForumCoin: 40

Postby MysticMoons » 25 May 2019, 19:28

RThe app itself streams and records your game play. Then you just tap the x when you are done to get off it. :D

Oh yes it's a very good site. I am earning more from bittube. If you guys download the app for chrome you will start earning quite well. :D The value of bittube went down. But I am starting to earn more from my blogs now.

MysticMoons

Postby jackchun » 26 May 2019, 03:24

how to earn from your blog using bittubes ?

jackchun

Postby MysticMoons » 26 May 2019, 20:56

you just sign up with the link i had up there install the app on chrome. then make a blog and copy and paste the code. I suggest wix, as the code did not work on blogger. But I told the admin to please add blogger so people can start making money off their blogs.

MysticMoons

Postby yakuma » 27 May 2019, 01:06

How were you able to withdraw from bittube? Did you use paypal? Or did you have to use buy and sell bitcoin sites or BTC wallets?

yakuma

ForumCoin: 709

Postby MysticMoons » 27 May 2019, 02:55

I have not cashed out any money yet. But you can cash out to your bank Or use exchange sites for now.
Also later they will have a debit card I will probaby just use that.
Also good news in about a year bitube coins will be worth 100 times more than now.
Which means even the coins I have now will be worth about 800 dollars. So I am just going to keep
them and not sell yet.

MysticMoons

Postby jackchun » 27 May 2019, 06:11

is that the app not working on Mobile now? and is that I can't earn any if I don't install ?

jackchun

PreviousNext

Return to Other Member Ads