ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: Bittube paid me just for being on facebook and youtube!

Postby Joseph83 » 06 Apr 2019, 19:32

Please I will like to know more about bit tube extension

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 339

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Apr 2019, 20:07

Well you just install it on chrome.
And you start earning. they will pay you everyday to be online.
It really is that easy. And yes they do pay. The money is in my account.
Soon they will have a debit card you can get. So you do not have to convert to transfer to bank.
You can simply buy pizza with your card as soon as you have money in your account.

--- 07 Apr 2019, 07:58 ---

Update I am now earning from just having the bittube code on my sites. If you have you own sites and blogs you can just copy the code and earn when people go to your site even without ads. I earn more from this without even being online. But I also earn from my time online which is also nice.
Also the value of bit tube went up again. Things are looking up for Bittube this year. :D

Get paid to do nothing on your phone! Very easy money to do nothing. Made 40 dollars so far doing this
https://bittubers.com/post/3c54e560-57a3-46e0-90d4-24ef10f80df3
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 243

Postby MysticMoons » 07 Apr 2019, 23:37

Update I forgot to write that you also earn when you join the site. You get 5 coins just to join!
Plus you earn for being online daily on any site. And if you run a site or blog, you can also earn from those views. So start making money today. :D Get the app for chrome on PC.

Get paid to do nothing on your phone! Very easy money to do nothing. Made 40 dollars so far doing this
MysticMoons

Postby verity » 08 Apr 2019, 07:55

Seems like bit tube is a interesting website, but i will Only join if i see a couple of payment proof.

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 714

Postby Angie10 » 08 Apr 2019, 11:39

MysticMoons wrote:Well you just install it on chrome.
And you start earning. they will pay you everyday to be online.
It really is that easy. And yes they do pay. The money is in my account.
Soon they will have a debit card you can get. So you do not have to convert to transfer to bank.
You can simply buy pizza with your card as soon as you have money in your account.

--- 07 Apr 2019, 07:58 ---

Update I am now earning from just having the bittube code on my sites. If you have you own sites and blogs you can just copy the code and earn when people go to your site even without ads. I earn more from this without even being online. But I also earn from my time online which is also nice.
Also the value of bit tube went up again. Things are looking up for Bittube this year. :D

Thanks so much for sharing :) This sounds like a very easy way of earning and my interest is certainly piqued!! You seem to be getting paid quite a lot and often and that too is of particular interest to me. Would you be so kind as to share a payment proof?

And those of you here at ForumCoin who've joined, do you mind sharing your views on the app so far? TIA all :)

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Postby MysticMoons » 08 Apr 2019, 20:41

I posted one payment proof. But I will post more. where it says avabile balance that is already in my wallet.
I do not want to post my wallet ID on here lol unless you guys want to send money to it.
If you mean proof as in money to my paypal. I need to convert the coins and cash them. I have some dollars now. But once I stack more dollars I will make a cash out. But as far as now I am paid and I can spend the coins online. Once they finish the bitube debit card, we will be able to spend out coins anywhere in the real without having to convert coins! so that is exciting.

MysticMoons

Postby MysticMoons » 09 Apr 2019, 23:26

Update the site is paying me well everyday. It is so great and easy to earn from just being on youtube. The best part is I am not making money off the ads on my sites as well. So it is a win win. You should all join, as soon they will have their own debit card so you can buy things right away. No need to convert coins or cash them out! just simply start using your bit coins. More exciting things coming like a social network and more.

MysticMoons

Postby Joseph83 » 10 Apr 2019, 18:36

Is bittube actually a an app or a website because the one I downloaded was an app and I don't just understand it.

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 339

Postby MysticMoons » 10 Apr 2019, 22:50

Yes you just add it to chrome. Then sign up make an account. And then you earn whenever you are online. It's that easy.

--- 11 Apr 2019, 21:34 ---

Update every since I added the code to my sites, I do not even have to be online to earn from the site anymore. And it is a great thing! I am starting to enjoy it quite a bit. Also the value of bit tube went back up again. Also soon you will not need to cash out as the debit cards from bittube will be ready soon/ It is going to be a great and exciting year for bittube! join today! :D

MysticMoons

Postby MysticMoons » 13 Apr 2019, 02:29

Update today I earned from bittube and got paid even though I was out all day and not even online. How? Because I now have the code on my blogs so I earn from all my traffic on there. it is something that brings in more cash everyday. and Truly is worth it for bloggers and site owners.
But when I am online I also just take that free money. Also the value of bittube went up a little today. Hopefully it goes up a lot in the near future.

MysticMoons

Postby MysticMoons » 16 Apr 2019, 20:42

Update the value of Bittube has gone down a bit. But I am now earning quite well from my blogs,
from the code on my page. Now I do not even have to be online to earn. But yes the site is great for bloggers and site owners who want to monetize their sites without ads.
Also they are not launching a new social media site where you will earn just by posting on there!
So things are getting exciting for Bit tube's future!

MysticMoons

Postby naxewp81 » 17 Apr 2019, 02:13

MysticMoons wrote:Also they are not launching a new social media site where you will earn just by posting on there!

That's great news. I'm gonna read up about it now. I also hope they can finally relaunch the BitTube ext. for Android in Google Play after they settle their case against Google.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby yakuma » 19 Apr 2019, 06:19

naxewp81 wrote:
MysticMoons wrote:Also they are not launching a new social media site where you will earn just by posting on there!

That's great news. I'm gonna read up about it now. I also hope they can finally relaunch the BitTube ext. for Android in Google Play after they settle their case against Google.

This is news to me that bittube has a case against google. What is the case they have against google? Is it about the bittube extension? Will this affect their site?

yakuma

ForumCoin: 813

Postby naxewp81 » 19 Apr 2019, 06:38

yakuma wrote:This is news to me that bittube has a case against google. What is the case they have against google? Is it about the bittube extension? Will this affect their site?

No, it's not affecting the Bittube ext. for browsers. They had problem listing the extension on Google Play - something about adult content I think.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby MysticMoons » 19 Apr 2019, 22:34

naxewp81 wrote:
yakuma wrote:This is news to me that bittube has a case against google. What is the case they have against google? Is it about the bittube extension? Will this affect their site?

No, it's not affecting the Bittube ext. for browsers. They had problem listing the extension on Google Play - something about adult content I think.

The extention does not use adult content. Bittube used to have an adult video site. But it was shut down.
People can view or watch adult content or any site on chrome with the extention and still earn. ALso maybe google does not like the fact that its an ad blocker the makes it so youtube ads do not load?

I did not know about any case this is interesting to know.
I am excited about the new social site coming out.

MysticMoons

PreviousNext

Return to Other Member Ads