*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: Bittube paid me just for being on facebook and youtube!

Postby yakuma » 28 Mar 2019, 04:37

Where can I find the my referral link? I tried to look for it in the app but I cannot find it.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 29

Banner Ad

Postby MysticMoons » 28 Mar 2019, 06:19

oh you have to click on the bottom buttons. I think it's the 4th one down. Then click share refferal link.
and then you will get your link.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby junrose123 » 28 Mar 2019, 07:19

I could not access my bitcoin faucets even if I already enable the pop up ads, please help.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby MysticMoons » 28 Mar 2019, 15:03

There are no pop ups on bittube. Are you sure you went to the link in my signature? that is the link to join. Are you sure you joined? so far only one person has actually joined under me. You have to finish signing up to get paid.

--- 29 Mar 2019, 01:48 ---

Update the site has paid me again today. But also tomorrow they will be offering program for all site owners and bloggers to make money off their views! it is going to be great and a great way way to make some nice money! get ready and get excited I will be posting a video on how to do it all once it's update the next day. Let's make lots of money this year.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

Postby MysticMoons » 30 Mar 2019, 00:04

Yes guys they paid me again. Well the will soon have code you can add to your blogs to be able to make money off them. That is a good news and it is hard to find a good way to monetize blogs these days. So I am looking foward to making more money with this site. You should all join now, especially if you run a site or blog.

MysticMoons

Postby yakuma » 31 Mar 2019, 08:12

MysticMoons wrote:oh you have to click on the bottom buttons. I think it's the 4th one down. Then click share refferal link.
and then you will get your link.

I just found out that the referral link is only given for bittube extension app. It is not available for those who only use the bittube website.

yakuma

Postby MysticMoons » 31 Mar 2019, 08:22

Yes well you earn more using the extention. Plus all the bit tube site will soon work with the extention i think. I earn a lot more just from being online when the extention. Also if you own a site you can add code to it to earn from your site.
I have earn a little from the video site. But I need to keep uploading and promoting videos daily to earn a lot.

MysticMoons

Postby naxewp81 » 31 Mar 2019, 14:05

Bittube extension is definitely easy to use. I hope they will have more withdraw options in the future. In the meantime, I wonder why some of my airtime is not counted.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby yakuma » 31 Mar 2019, 23:38

naxewp81 wrote:Bittube extension is definitely easy to use. I hope they will have more withdraw options in the future. In the meantime, I wonder why some of my airtime is not counted.

How do you withdraw from bittube into dollars? The only method I found was to transfer the funds to bittrex.

yakuma

Postby naxewp81 » 01 Apr 2019, 01:43

yakuma wrote:How do you withdraw from bittube into dollars? The only method I found was to transfer the funds to bittrex.

Exchangers are the only option so far. That's why I hope the devs will provide more withdraw options soon.

naxewp81

Postby yakuma » 02 Apr 2019, 01:49

naxewp81 wrote:
yakuma wrote:How do you withdraw from bittube into dollars? The only method I found was to transfer the funds to bittrex.

Exchangers are the only option so far. That's why I hope the devs will provide more withdraw options soon.

Yeah. I hope so too. If they get around that then I bet a lot of people will start using their site. They may even become bigger than youtube.

yakuma

Postby MysticMoons » 02 Apr 2019, 02:24

Well you can also click on convert tubes, and send the cash direct to your bank if you do not want to use an exchange. You can use different exchanges, that you can then cash out to paypal if you do not want to use your bank. So there is more than one way to cash out. I want my money to grow more before I cash out.

MysticMoons

Postby naxewp81 » 02 Apr 2019, 07:34

MysticMoons wrote:Well you can also click on convert tubes, and send the cash direct to your bank if you do not want to use an exchange. You can use different exchanges, that you can then cash out to paypal if you do not want to use your bank. So there is more than one way to cash out. I want my money to grow more before I cash out.

What exchanger do you intend to use should you have enough TUBEs to convert? I've made some research about exchangers for TUBEs but would love to hear your opinion.

naxewp81

Postby yakuma » 02 Apr 2019, 23:57

Hey! I just posted some videos in my bittube account and 0.19 appears as Unpaid Balance below the log out button. But the Unpaid Balance does not appear in my wallet. What does this mean? Have I earned 0.19 or not?

yakuma

Postby MysticMoons » 05 Apr 2019, 05:40

You did earn that much. But I am not sure how much you have to earn before you cash out. I do not use the video site much anymore. As it is slow. I earn faster and easier from the bit tube extention. But the video site is still good. I just do not earn very fast. The extention pays me daily to my wallet. So I like it better.
I do not know what the min amount to get paid on the video site is.

MysticMoons

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Other Member Ads