*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Cash Mining - passive site

Postby Braids » 29 Sep 2018, 16:41

Hi All

Cash Mining is a site where the earnings are very low but is passive and just because of that, if you are a person that spend some time in the internet or dont mind to let you PC on, i think is worth it.

What you do in this site is just open the site and let it run ads. The ads are automatic so is just open the site, start the ads and leave it open. I do that when i go to my ofline work, leave it running untill i come back home and sometimes when im not gaming.
So for example when you are working online you could open the site and leave it running in a tab.
It don't mine your pc but there is also a option for that.

Like i said, the earnings are low. You earn $0.00010 per minute from the automatic ads.
The minimum withdraw is $2 and you have to have also 15,000 total mined minutes.
I started recently so i haven't reached that yet but they have a forum with some payments proofs.

They also have 3 offerwalls that pay very low ( ptc wall, clixwall and wannads ) and a reward system that when you have enough mined minutes you can claim it. Dont know if reset when you do them all.

Payments are by Paypal or Payeer.
There is also a lotery but you have to pay to buy tickets so dont recomend.

About the referral system you earn 10% of the earnings of your referrals.

So, besides earnings be very low is passive and you dont have to do pratically nothing, if you have your pc on anyway... ;)

If you join , to start the automatic ads you just have to click in that big red rectangle that says " Start Mining Cash". Gonna open another tab where the ads running.

My ref link https://cashmining.xyz/?ref=5460

Braids

ForumCoin: 545

Banner Ad

Re: Cash Mining - passive site

Postby darkthorn » 29 Sep 2018, 18:53

I stopped used sites who use my computer CPU in exchange for a few bucks, with time you will end up with a broken pc and the amount of money you have earn is not even enough to pay the electricity bill. Those sites are only good to run in old pcs which you do not mind if they will die or not.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby Braids » 29 Sep 2018, 19:09

darkthorn wrote:I stopped used sites who use my computer CPU in exchange for a few bucks, with time you will end up with a broken pc and the amount of money you have earn is not even enough to pay the electricity bill. Those sites are only good to run in old pcs which you do not mind if they will die or not.

As i said, dont mine / use your cpu . I know because i have 2 extensions to block that.
There is a option for that if you want but like you i dont use sites that mine my pc

Braids

ForumCoin: 545

Postby Chameli » 12 Oct 2018, 11:52

I know this site, however, I did not join. By the way the site doe snot use your cpu. It is an automatic surfing PTC site. It will do automatic surfing as long as you keep the page and internet open and reward you cash.
By the way has anyone been paid by the site?

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Your Ad Here.

Return to Other Member Ads