ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Starcoins.ws - New faucet game

Postby Braids » 28 Apr 2018, 20:16

HI

Starcoins is a new / recent faucet/bitcoin game with a space theme. I think is still in beta.

Only pays to Faucethub so if you dont have a faucethub account you need one 1st. There is one topic in the forum about Faucethub.

After login for the 1st time, and after choosing a race etc...1st go to my account and add your wallet.
Next step is going to resources and here you gonna need lots of Deuterium. Deuterium is one of the resources of the game and to get it you gonna have to do offerwalls or click in short links.
Not everyone can do offerwalls and sometimes they dont pay so you gonna have to do lots of short links..and thats the boring part.
When i joined , about 1 week ago, you could do how many you want ( short links ) but now you can only do 77 per day.
For offerwalls i recomend check sometimes the ptc wall. Is not much but they pay instant.

Well , you gonna need lots of Deuterium because you gonna need to build/enable the Crystals "MIne" , The Energy Mine, the Darkmatter Mine and buy a spaceship.
I think is best Crystal and Energy 1st, next a spaceship and the Darkmatter mine for last but i just got lots of Deuterium 1st and bought everything almost at the same time.

Those are the 4 resources of the game. From left to right in the pic Darkmatter, Deuterium, Crystals and Energy

Darkmatter is what you can "convert" in "Bitcoins" , "Litcoin" or "Dogecoin" to make withdraws. For Example, for a withdraw request of 4000 satoshis, which is the withdraw max and what i recommend, the cost is 3800 DM ( Darkmatter ).
You can withdraw in any of those 3 cryptocoins ( Bitcoins, Litocoin, Dogecoin ) to your FaucetHub account.

After have everything build..enable..etc you can start doing jobs ( job tab) to earn Darkmatter , which is kinda like faucets but each one cost x crystals, x energy,etc.. and have diferent times.

For jobs i reccomend the Solar Satellite Protection. Only cost crystals and energy and is 15 minutes.
Also use the Darkmatter mine to earn more Darkmatter.

Im only using the Darkmatter mine and that job to earn Darkmatter but there is 2 other things that i dont recommend because i think isn't worth it.
Fight another ships and something about exploration. The exploaration i dont know exactly how it works but looks to me you dont earn much , have some risks and cost resources.
The Fight another ships is based on luck and also not worth it .

So just do the job/jobs and use the Darmatter mine.

In the Merchant tab you can exchange Deuterium for any of the other resources and is where you make the withdraws requests.

For Deuterium you already know you have to do short links/offerwalls and crystals/ energy is just set the time.

The times that i think are the best are 20 for Crystals, Max for Energy and 20 for Darkmatter.

The game is easy to understand.

My ref link : http://starcoins.ws/r/2163

and a small payment proof ( was just for testing )

--- 29 Apr 2018, 20:15 ---

2nd withdraw requested. I started 1 wek ago (+- )

Braids

ForumCoin: 188

Re: Starcoins.ws - New faucet game

Postby Braids » 30 Apr 2018, 21:07

withdraw recived, 4000 satoshis this time, took around 1 week

Braids

ForumCoin: 188

Return to Other Member Ads