ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Shorten your link to earn money

Postby Alamanda Bud » 08 Mar 2018, 03:32

This is not new. 123link is similar to Adfly. You share a link, people watch ads to see that link and you get paid. I find this extremely useful for blogger or community managers on social media that share downloadable or attractive content. Or you can just share links casually on the Internet.

What great about this site is:

- Adblock users will be reminded to whitelist the site. You will not lose any pennies for this reason
- No popup ads, friendly ads are served to not annoy and scare away your readers.
- Pay rate is very high from 1.3$ to 4.7$ per 1000 views depends on where your viewers are.Great news for people who are limited from many earning sites since I was not in America.
- Awesome tools: Quicklink (no need to sign in to shorten your link), Mass shrinker (mass shortening up to 20 URLs at once), Full page script (immediately change all the links on your page to 123link within a blink), For developers 123Link - Best URL Shortener To Earn Money 2018 prepared API which returns responses in JSON or TEXT formats, Bookmarklet (quickly shorten your link with one click on your bookmark)

- Minimum payout is 25$, you'll get there quickly if you already have a blog with decent traffic.

Alamanda Bud

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 142

Re: Shorten your link to earn money

Postby cmoneyspinner » 12 Mar 2018, 22:29

Thanks for directing me here. I bookmarked this site for further exploration. I also tweeted this link. Others might want to know. :D

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 304

Postby Hollo10 » 12 Mar 2018, 23:21

Thank you for sharing this. I will look into it

Hollo10

ForumCoin: 9

Postby yakuma » 13 Mar 2018, 14:07

Thanks for sharing this. Will check it out.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 306

Postby Pradhan » 19 Mar 2018, 16:45

"Shorten your link to earn money" is very attractive for many people.But It is very annoying for me.I can not get any single by a shotern link.I heard that some people can earn well here.But it is very bad for me.But I have a plan.I will try to earn by shortening link. :thumbup:

Pradhan

ForumCoin: 1,141

Postby aecel » 19 Apr 2018, 06:37

I have no idea about this. Can I use this even if I don't own any website or blogs?

aecel

ForumCoin: 11

Postby limlimz » 18 Jul 2018, 19:51

Great ways to make money thanks for sharing

limlimz
Banned

ForumCoin: 7

Postby simplyfred » 18 Jul 2018, 22:33

I have a bad history experience in shorten link so I think I will not try this. We have a site called shirk8 then when many almost reach the pay out the site stop without further notice.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 193

Postby darkthorn » 23 Jul 2018, 23:08

Like simplyfred my experience with those type of sites is not good. Once I also made some money on one of those sites and lost it because it closed, even though I gave another site a try but probably I was not using the best strategy to earn money in this site so I gave up.

darkthorn

ForumCoin: 287

Postby msmoneybags » 28 Jul 2018, 04:22

Ive tried sites like these, and never made any money, I also feel most people dont like them, and close down the page right away without waiting to see what the page is about

msmoneybags

ForumCoin: 231

Postby Kribix » 17 Aug 2018, 11:49

There is too many sites on this script, most of them don't pay.

Kribix

ForumCoin: 20

Postby leooptimux » 18 Aug 2018, 08:03

I love this <3

leooptimux
Banned

ForumCoin: -0

Return to Other Member Ads