*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Selling Manual TE Credits (Cheap)

Postby AngelicDevilTel » 28 Dec 2017, 05:17

(If this thread is out of line, please feel free to delete it and I apologize)

Hello everyone,
I have been surfing traffic exchanges pretty frequently lately and have accumulated an inventory of unused credits. So out of this has come to a new business proposition (plus I am trying to earn money to pay for a wedding since I can't work a 9 - 5).

If anyone needs website visitors to a personal website, blog, forum, or even a PTP link; I am willing to use my excess of TE credits to advertise them for you. I have several sites that you can put your sites on, at least 30 to choose from; I also have banner ads and text link ads to choose from.

Prices are very cheap but will vary from site to site, below I will put a snippet of sites and my inventory in each. These are personally earned credits, not resells, so no price gouging.

ChihuahuaHits - 880
Chit-Chat Traffic - 704
ClickYourFaceOff - 1,130
CoolCatHits - 2,067
EasyHits4u - 5,086
EgyptianHits - 1,729
ExplosiveSurf - 904
SotukTraffic - 3,366
StealthHits - 5,041
Traffic4Webmasters - 1,573
TrafficSwirl - 4,282

Last edited by AngelicDevilTel on 29 Dec 2017, 01:36, edited 2 times in total.
AngelicDevilTel

ForumCoin: 38

Banner Ad

Re: Selling Manual TE Credits (Cheap)

Postby Chameli » 28 Dec 2017, 21:52

The only TE on your list that I am aware about is EasyHits4U. How much is the charge for this TE. Have you thought about selling these accounts.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby AngelicDevilTel » 28 Dec 2017, 22:04

Chameli wrote:The only TE on your list that I am aware about is EasyHits4U. How much is the charge for this TE. Have you thought about selling these accounts.

EasyHits is the most popular
For EasyHits I was gonna charge $2.00 /1,000 which is about half of what EasyHits would charge for 1,000 credits
No, I wouldn't sell the actual accounts because they have money in them. I could sell the ones that aren't going to pay because of my membership level though.

AngelicDevilTel

ForumCoin: 38

Postby Chameli » 29 Dec 2017, 20:57

Thanks for the answer but paying for traffic is not on my cards. I hope other members will benefit from this offer.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Your Ad Here.

Return to Other Member Ads