ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Health Blog On Sale

Postby dominique » 20 Dec 2017, 00:46

I recently launched a health blog, however, I cannot continue working on the blog due to various. I want to sell it.
Blog: Healing Body
Niche: Health, weight loss, nutrition, dieting
Domain: http://healingbody.club
Domain age: 18 months
Website age: 1 month
Number of content: 18
platform: wordpress
Price: $50
Domain Registrar/web host: namecheap
What's included: I will host your blog on my hosting account for three months for free so that you have enough time to migrate.
Payment method: paypal
Note: if you want to get the blog send me the PM and ask for paypal account and also your namecheap username (you will have to create if you don't have so that I can push the domain to your account).
Once I receive funds on paypal, I will transfer the ownership.

dominique

ForumCoin: 610

Re: Health Blog On Sale

Postby cmoneyspinner » 27 Jun 2018, 21:16

What ever became of this site? Did you sell it?

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 291

Postby dominique » 30 Jun 2018, 19:07

I could not sell the blog, however, I am happy that it was unsold. I have revamped my blog, and it is going good in terms of generating traffic.

dominique

Postby cmoneyspinner » 30 Jun 2018, 22:22

Oh OK. I have a Twitter, Tumblr and some other accounts devoted to health-related topics. I think the content is great and wanted to share it and hopefully direct traffic to your site. But I wasn't sure if I should. So I can share the link? Yes?

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 291

Postby dominique » 01 Jul 2018, 23:26

I still have plans to sell this blog because I do not have time to produce contents and market the blog. However, when I put on sell next time, I will have a real value set for the blog. Until then I will try to earn traffic and revenue.
Thank you very much for your offer. I appreciate. Perhaps we can help each other

dominique

Return to Other Member Ads