*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: Earn Bitcoins in a free and passive way - awesome site

Postby MAYENZ » 28 Oct 2017, 23:55

Will try it

MAYENZ

ForumCoin: -1

Banner Ad

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Mar 2018, 23:04

Braids wrote:Hi.
I just started yesterday using this site so i have no payment proofs yet but i know is legit and they pay because of my sponsor/recruiter have post proofs in another forum and because of comments in the forum chatbox.

Looks like that are some delays with the payments ( 3 days probably ) but thats because , looks like , the payments are made manually and because they have been busy adding english to the site. It's a german site and only yesterday at night they have added a english " version" .

For now, you can only earn Bitcoins or Litecoins, you choose , but they have plans for users could start earn money too.

The name of the site is sekundensparer and you earn Bitcoins (satoshis ) just by open a link to a radio and let the radio ON playing music....and there is no captchas or something like that so is really passive.
Is just like the RadioLoyalty that some people know but without captchas or anything like that, just let it on,just let it play.
I use Firefox for this site because is easier for me to mute the music ( press ctrl + m in the tab/site that have the radio playing ).

There is also other ways to earn bitcoins. You can share a link and for each click on the link that last more than 10 seconds you earn Bitcoins ( diferent IPS of course ) , is the PTP way ( I never have done PTPs so dont know exactly how it is ).
Looks like you can also earn something in the chatbox, there are kinda of a game and something you can invest but i dont know how it works.
Also , sometimes where you are in the site, a pic of a dog shows up. If you see that dog, click on it, give you some satoshis ( Bitcoins ). Is this dog by the way

http://imgur.com/uwXy16C

and there is also the earning with referrals,of course...but im only earning , for now, with the radio and the dog, which are the easiest ways, so...

First, click on my link http://Sekundensparer.de/en/?ref=740 , click in the american flag to change to english and create your account.
Then, with your account created go to profile and in My default currrency change to Bitcoin and add your Bitcoin adress in payment details. Click in change after that to save.
For last, to start the radio go to Listen radio and click in one of the radio Links.
With the radio ON you earn 8330 satoshis every 10 minutes.

And thats it, just leave the radio ON. The mods are also very nice and you can ask them any doubts in the chatbox, there is one in english and one in german. There is also other chatbox if you want to share/promote links for other sites

EDIT: The Radio , which is the main source to earn satoshis ( bitcoins ) is now only available to this countrys: Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, France, Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Ireland, Mexico, Spain, England and USA .... so is kinda not Internacional anymore, sorry.

Another Edit: From yesterday to today there have been some minor changes.
The site now have is own currency and is called SS-coins. Instead of earn satoshis ( Bitcoins ) in the radio now you earn SS-coins, same for the chat, only the dog give satoshis.
Was added a exchange currency "option" so now whatever you are earn you can exchanged it for another currency, for example , you can exchange your SS coins for bitcoins.
There is also Klammlose and Euros in the exchange currency. Klammlose i think is the site currency in the german version. You can earn them with the surf bar of the german version. About Euros i guess they are planning to add paypal or something like that..but is not there yet. Still you can only withdraw Bitcoins or Litecoins

Do you have any payment proofs yet? You don't have to show me. I just want to know if the site is legit. Thanks.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby jackchun » 18 Mar 2018, 03:49

which payment options supported by this site? Is it instantly paying or need manual approval ? thx

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby Braids » 18 Mar 2018, 16:23

cmoneyspinner, jackchun, forget about it. I drop the site long time ago because the radio wasn't working for me and what i was geting from my referrals wasn't much...and my referrals end drop the site too so no earnings.
The site started well but the restrictions of the radio ( which was the main source ) , the problems with the radio ( that sometimes wasn't working well, lots of complains ) and the payments taking so long..if there was payments make the users drop the site. Also they keep changing the earnings to worst.
I dont know if become a scam but the internacional part is probably more like a ghost town now.
Dont recommend.

Braids

ForumCoin: 545

Postby cmoneyspinner » 19 Mar 2018, 19:40

@Braids ~ Thanks for telling us about your experience. Ah well! Scratch that one. :thumbdown:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby jackchun » 20 Mar 2018, 03:25

ok, i will not try it and it should be a scam site. Thx very much for advice.

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby mahmoudhosny » 22 Mar 2018, 13:48

Edited with some minor changes

mahmoudhosny
Banned

ForumCoin: -2

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Other Member Ads