*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Jillsclickcorner for International Members

Postby sherryinutah » 02 Sep 2016, 22:20

I just received a payment of $2.97 to my PayPal account from Jillsclickcorner.

It's one of the first PTC sites I started using and I consistently log in and click ads. I know, $2.97 isn't very much. It's definitely a slow earning site; however, I've been clicking for a long time so I been paid a total of $319.10 from Jillsclickcorner. They always pay me via PayPal; however, they also offer other payment options.

Another way of earning on Jillsclickcorner is paid to sign up. There is a section where people advertise and offer to pay you to be their referral on other earning sites.

You can pay an upgrade fee to view more ads but I wouldn't recommend that. I just click the free ads every day - then I go to a different earning site, afterward.

Jillsclickcorner is a site that accepts International members so if you have time to click ads....

you might consider registering. :thumbup:

http://www.jillsclickcorner.com/members/register.php?ref=sherryinutah

sherryinutah

ForumCoin: 355

Banner Ad

Re: Jillsclickcorner for International Members

Postby nela13 » 03 Sep 2016, 09:16

I have seen some ads about the site but it really never attracted me. Click on ads are sometimes are very consuming time for really low values and at the moment I don't have much more time in my hands to ad a PTC site. Thanks for sharing and I hope you get some referrals here.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby sprite1950 » 03 Sep 2016, 10:42

I have clicked on your link sherryinutah and last night the ads were a decent value but today they are 0.0001 which would take ages to earn anything. I might keep it up for a while as they run contests where you can win something.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby nangk08 » 03 Sep 2016, 11:43

Yeah, I know this site, I think this one belongs to the same people as Donkeymails, I am clicking ads on donkeymails for some time now and have made 25 dollars there until now. Its a slow earning as I only click ads that are sent to me in my email, I could make more if I log in there and click more ads. But I think jillsclickcorner is exactly like that one I am working for. I should check it out too.

nangk08

ForumCoin: 27

Postby ayoubmarka » 31 Jan 2018, 17:29

sherryinutah wrote:I just received a payment of $2.97 to my PayPal account from Jillsclickcorner.

It's one of the first PTC sites I started using and I consistently log in and click ads. I know, $2.97 isn't very much. It's definitely a slow earning site; however, I've been clicking for a long time so I been paid a total of $319.10 from Jillsclickcorner. They always pay me via PayPal; however, they also offer other payment options.

Another way of earning on Jillsclickcorner is paid to sign up. There is a section where people advertise and offer to pay you to be their referral on other earning sites.

You can pay an upgrade fee to view more ads but I wouldn't recommend that. I just click the free ads every day - then I go to a different earning site, afterward.

Jillsclickcorner is a site that accepts International members so if you have time to click ads....

you might consider registering. :thumbup:

http://www.jillsclickcorner.com/members/register.php?ref=sherryinutah

The site is legit and paying from 2006 jillsclickcorner is a PTC site and you can also earn by signing up other sites as myfreeshares and donkey Mails ; the Minimum payout is $1 un you can get paied using
PayPal or Payza, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay
I recently received my payment in paypal too from this site

ayoubmarka

ForumCoin: 128

Postby ReignRenRen » 13 Feb 2018, 04:45

Is this still good to use? What is the minimum cash out? And for those who have used it, how many days before reaching the minimum.
The first post is from 2 years ago, so I'm wondering if it's still a decent site. Or if it is not.
I wanted to try it.

ReignRenRen

ForumCoin: 457

Your Ad Here.

Return to Other Member Ads