*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: dollarclix - new gpt - lots of affer walls

Postby rawing » 11 Jun 2016, 08:52

new payment from dollarclix :

rawing

ForumCoin: 38

Banner Ad

Postby rawing » 20 Jul 2016, 05:18

another payment received :

rawing

Postby nela13 » 20 Jul 2016, 13:57

rawing wrote:another payment received :

You seem to be cashing out all the time from Dollarclix, how much do you receive each time you cash out? $1?

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby rawing » 20 Jul 2016, 14:09

nela13 wrote:

You seem to be cashing out all the time from Dollarclix, how much do you receive each time you cash out? $1?

Usually i cashout as soon as i reach minimum cashout which is $1. I never wait until i earn big cash. I always do this on every site i joined. :)

rawing

Postby nela13 » 20 Jul 2016, 14:20

rawing wrote:Usually i cashout as soon as i reach minimum cashout which is $1. I never wait until i earn big cash. I always do this on every site i joined.
nela13 wrote:

Usually i cashout as soon as i reach minimum cashout which is $1. I never wait until i earn big cash. I always do this on every site i joined. :)

And how long did you take till you reach the minimum? Is the site very time consumer?

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby rawing » 20 Jul 2016, 16:24

nela13 wrote:And how long did you take till you reach the minimum? Is the site very time consumer?

it depends on the offer available for me. I'm international member, so mostly i can earn $1 in 1-3 days by doing survey. But sometimes i can get more. :)

rawing

Postby Happyland » 20 Jul 2016, 20:44

Congratulations on your payments. If you are getting paid then that is one good sign that the site is legit. Since it is a new site then we will have to see how it goes. I wish you success. How did you find out about that site and when did it start?

Now We Can Search And Earn From This International Search Engine:
https://searchtrade.com/index.php?ref=e ... gnUpDialog
Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby rawing » 21 Jul 2016, 06:19

If you're working on gpt sites, its easy to know about new gpt sites since there's a lot of people advertise new sites on other gpt. I joined the site about few month ago. If you're from 1st tier country, you'll get a lot of offer available for you.

rawing

Postby rawing » 19 Aug 2016, 15:01

new survey added : pollfish and there's weekly offer contest + big referral contest.
for you who like doing survey, there's a lot of survey in there. You can make good money from doing survey only.

rawing

Postby rawing » 26 Sep 2016, 19:25

new payment received :
new offerwalls added : SaySo for Good (survey)

rawing

Postby rawing » 05 Oct 2016, 15:10

Just got another payment from dollarclix :

Best earning is from survey, they had high rate. There's a lot of survey you can try, you can try survey from these offer walls : tapresearch, adwall, adgatemedia, personal.ly, ptcwall, pollfish, peanutlabs, wannads, superrewards, offertoro, paymentwall, saysoforgood, and revenueuniverse.

rawing

Postby morgoodie » 05 Oct 2016, 17:17

You seem to be doing well in this site. I have not checked it out yet. Not sure if I will have time to add another site to my list. Maybe this one would take the place of one that is not so good. Thanks for sharing your payment proofs.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 0

Postby rawing » 05 Oct 2016, 18:23

morgoodie wrote:You seem to be doing well in this site. I have not checked it out yet. Not sure if I will have time to add another site to my list. Maybe this one would take the place of one that is not so good. Thanks for sharing your payment proofs.

Most of the offerwall on dollarclix had higher rate compared to other site that i use. Even when i compare with instagc. I always blooking for site that had a lot of offerwall with had high rate. This one is my favorite site along with few other gpt like superpay and offernation.
If you know a site that had good rate, please let me know. :)

rawing

Postby morgoodie » 05 Oct 2016, 23:38

I don't really do the GPT sites other than Swagbucks and Grabpoints. They are the ones that work well for me. I do ClixSense and have good luck on there with the ads, offers, and tasks. I have tried Instagc but it didn't work out well for me so I quit doing it. It is a little bit confusing for me.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 0

Postby rawing » 06 Oct 2016, 05:18

morgoodie wrote:I don't really do the GPT sites other than Swagbucks and Grabpoints. They are the ones that work well for me. I do ClixSense and have good luck on there with the ads, offers, and tasks. I have tried Instagc but it didn't work out well for me so I quit doing it. It is a little bit confusing for me.

I just checked my grabpoints acc, i only had 700 points in there. It seems easy to earn point in grabpoints but its kinda low rate. As for instagc, since you're from US, you could earn decent money in there. Also there's a lot of promo code in instagc (almost everyday they give promo code).
For clixsense, its a bit to high in the term of minimum for cashout since i'm international member. But i heard that clixsense had high rate for offer and great for promoting other money making sites. I may joined them later. Thanks for your info. :)

rawing

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Other Member Ads