*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: dollarclix - new gpt - lots of affer walls

Postby thisnthat » 30 Sep 2017, 19:26

I'm glad it's working out for you. If it's legit, hopefully some other members can make use of it that can't find much of this type of earning in their countries.

Angie10 wrote:Hmm even still, it doesn't sit well with me. I mean it's a bit of a moot point anyway because I never seem to qualify for much when it comes to these types of sites.

I don't have great luck with offer walls either. There are just some I won't do as well, due to wanting too much personal info. I've tried a few things on Swagbucks, but I think one site for them is enough for me. I do have to say that SB has been good about giving me the points for those that don't credit. So far, so good.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Banner Ad

Postby tabzy24 » 28 Nov 2017, 05:41

is this available to all country?

tabzy24

ForumCoin: 32

Postby thisnthat » 28 Nov 2017, 14:01

rawing wrote:[*]payment time : daily - instant paypal payment after 15 manual payment

I don't get it. What does this mean? How do manual payments work? Does that mean they send a check or something every time you cash out for $1.00?

thisnthat

Postby rawing » 30 Nov 2017, 07:15

thisnthat wrote:I don't get it. What does this mean? How do manual payments work? Does that mean they send a check or something every time you cash out for $1.00?

Its mean for the first 10 (i think is 10 now instead of 15) cashout, they will send manually via paypal, they'll check the cashout first before they send the money. Usually within 24 hours. After 10 manual cashout, you can get the payment instantly to your paypal.

rawing

ForumCoin: 38

Postby thisnthat » 30 Nov 2017, 17:35

Okay, thanks. That doesn't sound so bad. I thought you meant it would take ages to get those first payments or something, which is never a good sign. I don't blame them for checking people out at first.

thisnthat

Postby rawing » 06 Sep 2018, 07:54

New offerwsall added : Acorn and GrabRewards

rawing

ForumCoin: 38

Postby leo1000 » 12 Sep 2018, 00:38

I really like Dollarclix as it has a instant paypal option that is very nice.

leo1000

ForumCoin: 17

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Other Member Ads