ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Tsū is Coming Back!

Postby cmoneyspinner » 06 Nov 2019, 19:21

Remember Tsū? I do! This social network is making a comeback. Why don't you come back too? If you did not join the old network then register free to join the new.

Free Registration

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 271

Re: Tsū is Coming Back!

Postby Strawberry18 » 07 Nov 2019, 00:40

does it pay?

Strawberry18

ForumCoin: 231

Postby cmoneyspinner » 08 Nov 2019, 20:39

Strawberry18 wrote:does it pay?

The old social network promised to pay. That was it's appeal. I am on the mailing list waiting to receive the Notification for when they will be back up and running. If I get a message that says they won't be a paying social network, I will not be active. However, they are inviting people to come back so I suspect they have plans to make their earnings system work this time. I liked the old network but they got into some legal fights with Facebook. I guess that is behind them now. I would be glad if they can came back even better than they were before!

cmoneyspinner

Postby MysticMoons » 09 Nov 2019, 03:15

If they are coming back then that is interesting I think. I wish I knew what is going on with them. I never got paid on the last site. But Maybe I didn't out that much into it.

Get paid to play new video games from home! New website payment proof!
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/10/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 417

Postby sprite1950 » 09 Nov 2019, 08:55

I did belong to tsu for a time after Bubblews closed but thought it was very spammy and the payment was slow so I felt it wasn't really my thing. Maybe I just didn't try hard enough. However I might be interested in rejoining if it opens again if they have improved it.

sprite1950

ForumCoin: 356

Postby oldbuddy » 09 Nov 2019, 14:35

cmoneyspinner wrote:Remember Tsū? I do! This social network is making a comeback. Why don't you come back too? If you did not join the old network then register free to join the new.

Free Registration

I was very active when it first started, but never got paid so I quit. I did sign up for the Pre-Launch from your link, but not sure if they will start me a new account or just reactivate the old one.

I know you probably already use Forum Coin
But did you know you can earn 25 Forum Coin
for every active member you find by using this banner?
CLICK THE BANNER TO SEE MY SIMPLIFIED PAGE
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 972

Postby Angie10 » 09 Nov 2019, 17:15

Wait, what?! :lol: I had hope for that site but obviously, after it vowed to take down Facebook, it failed dismally, eventually collapsing. I was a member but felt I never got any support back from the people whose work I'd like and comment on. Is it coming back exactly the same as it was or have they refined it? If it's the former, I'll probably not bother.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,528

Postby cmoneyspinner » 09 Nov 2019, 22:58

Yes. That's the thing. I am not really sure if it's under old management doing the same old things. OR? Did some new people take over and they are going to make it work this time? I am curious. You see I was told that MyLot was once great and then it went bust! But then MyLot came back and now it's good. I wasn't under the old MyLot. But the new MyLot works just fine for me. So there is a possibility that the same might happen with Tsu. That's why I'm willing to give them a chance.

cmoneyspinner

Postby oldbuddy » 10 Nov 2019, 21:37

cmoneyspinner wrote:Yes. That's the thing. I am not really sure if it's under old management doing the same old things. OR? Did some new people take over and they are going to make it work this time? I am curious. You see I was told that MyLot was once great and then it went bust! But then MyLot came back and now it's good. I wasn't under the old MyLot. But the new MyLot works just fine for me. So there is a possibility that the same might happen with Tsu. That's why I'm willing to give them a chance.

The old MyLot was way better than the current version. I was making $60 a month easy and now after trying a few months with the new version I dropped it for lack of income.

oldbuddy

Postby MysticMoons » 10 Nov 2019, 23:12

I wonder how much the new TSU will pay? I really hope it pays a big time payment.
I mean I pretty much know how to get lots of views now on social media. So
I would make some nice money on there.

https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/10/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

Postby cmoneyspinner » 11 Nov 2019, 16:44

oldbuddy wrote:The old MyLot was way better than the current version. I was making $60 a month easy and now after trying a few months with the new version I dropped it for lack of income.

I have hear people say the old MyLot was better. But when I came to MyLot I came because 2 sites had promised to pay but in the end I was not paid. Under the new MyLot I got paid. So I stayed. The old MyLot did not have to deal with Ad Blockers and other things that have happened that interfered with a site capability to generate revenue. So the sites can't pay the way they used to.

cmoneyspinner

Postby ckoch » Yesterday, 02:18

Hi money spinner are you planning on trusting the site when it returns or just test it out? My humble opinion about these things is if it failed you once its not too wise to just jump in again. But if you go in with a testing attitude it might not hurt. Been mistreated too much online to trust a bad site twice although I do think I've done it.

ckoch

ForumCoin: 63

Postby oldbuddy » Yesterday, 17:09

ckoch wrote:Hi money spinner are you planning on trusting the site when it returns or just test it out? My humble opinion about these things is if it failed you once its not too wise to just jump in again. But if you go in with a testing attitude it might not hurt. Been mistreated too much online to trust a bad site twice although I do think I've done it.

I am not MoneySpinner, but keep in mind the site is free and only takes as much time as you want to spend at that moment, so there is not a lot of risk. I enjoyed the time I spent at the old site and plan to jump in with both feet when it launches again. There is no other test as valuable as full participation.

oldbuddy

Postby cmoneyspinner » Yesterday, 22:54

ckoch wrote:Hi money spinner are you planning on trusting the site when it returns or just test it out? My humble opinion about these things is if it failed you once its not too wise to just jump in again. But if you go in with a testing attitude it might not hurt. Been mistreated too much online to trust a bad site twice although I do think I've done it.

My attitude is always "testing". I have had too many sites close down on me. After that experience, I wake up every day expecting the site to have disappeared. When that happens, I sing that familiar song lyric: "Another one's gone. Another one's down. Another one bites the dust!" :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Postby MysticMoons » Today, 03:17

So when does the official site come out. I want to start it once it is paying again. It is nice to see they are giving it a try to pay people again. I think it's going to get good as a lot of people will join it.

MysticMoons

Return to Other Member Ads