ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Amazing Gamble With Nothing To Lose But A Few Minutes

Postby oldbuddy » 23 Aug 2019, 18:24

I ran an offer to pay Forum Coin for joining a free website and completing a simple task, but some people told me they wouldn't do it because they had nothing to advertise.

I ran across this page and it's true that it sounds too good to be true, but all I did was register for a link and enter where I want them to pay me, then I advertised that link and made $37 USD my first day.

https://share-viralearn.com/?en=oldbuddy

When the page opens Click the big orange button to get your first $25

Then start advertising to get more.

I have NOT received anything in my hand yet, but I am going to promote this while it's hot.
There is zero risk to get a free account, then look it over and decide for yourself.

oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 1,029

Re: Amazing Gamble With Nothing To Lose But A Few Minutes

Postby Braids » 23 Aug 2019, 21:20

oldbuddy wrote:
I have NOT received anything in my hand yet

and i doubt you will , looks scam. Whats is the minimum withdraw for curiosity?

Braids

ForumCoin: 351

Postby oldbuddy » 24 Aug 2019, 06:16

Braids wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:
I have NOT received anything in my hand yet

and i doubt you will , looks scam. Whats is the minimum withdraw for curiosity?

How can they scam me when I have not paid anything to lose? I have earned $41 USD so far.

I did notice it clearly stated on the website that there is no minimum to withdraw, but I do not represent them in any way. It's free to signup and check the terms or contact support before you promote for them, but I don't want to risk my account by making statements I am not sure of.

I joined this to get free ads, but I ended up getting free money too
(You Can Join From ANY Country)
oldbuddy

Postby Braids » 24 Aug 2019, 10:16

I see, your definition of scam is diferent than mine. If there is no minimum what are you waiting for ask for payment?
Ask for payment and see but i guess doesn't matter if they pay you or not because you have nothing to lose , right ?

Braids

Postby oldbuddy » 24 Aug 2019, 17:38

Braids wrote:I see, your definition of scam is diferent than mine. If there is no minimum what are you waiting for ask for payment?
Ask for payment and see but i guess doesn't matter if they pay you or not because you have nothing to lose , right ?

You are right, I have nothing to lose and therefore it is impossible for them to scam me.

I wait because I chose to have Bitcoin as my method of payment and I don't want a lot of small amounts when there is no downside to waiting for a larger one that would entice more people to join.
I am up to $43 USD in these last couple of days, so I don't think it will be long.

Of course you could shorten that time by signing up yourself and you don't even need to tell anyone you did.

oldbuddy

Postby MysticMoons » 24 Aug 2019, 19:29

I will join once I know the money is your real account. It does look quite interesting though.

Get paid to play video games from home ! I earned over 1000 dollars. Pays worldwide! find out how in the video below
https://bittubers.com/post/e3ac5133-c4ee-4275-910a-7d5615e3b1cb
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 176

Postby oldbuddy » 24 Aug 2019, 21:08

MysticMoons wrote:I will join once I know the money is your real account. It does look quite interesting though.

If everyone thought the same way you are, that would never happen. When I first saw it my knee jerk reaction was it is probably not going to pay, but since there was ZERO risk and only took a few minutes here and there that I could have fun trying different strategies, I overcame that initial resistance and pulled the trigger.

It has been fun watching it (which is also very simple) and I am up to $45 USD now. I just visit the website and enter my user name to open it up. That's as simple as I have seen and it makes sense because it only works from my computer.

oldbuddy

Postby Coolearner24 » 24 Aug 2019, 21:16

oldbuddy wrote:
MysticMoons wrote:I will join once I know the money is your real account. It does look quite interesting though.

If everyone thought the same way you are, that would never happen. When I first saw it my knee jerk reaction was it is probably not going to pay, but since there was ZERO risk and only took a few minutes here and there that I could have fun trying different strategies, I overcame that initial resistance and pulled the trigger.

It has been fun watching it (which is also very simple) and I am up to $45 USD now. I just visit the website and enter my user name to open it up. That's as simple as I have seen and it makes sense because it only works from my computer.

You said that you have chosen bitcoin as your payment method. I do not know much about the way of earning you mentioned, but what is the minimum payout threshold of the website? As I said earlier, I do not know the minimum threshold of payment, but I guess you might be able to withdraw earnings when you reached a minimum amount since you can receive minimum amount through bitcoins. So the main question is: did you receive anything yet?

Thanks.

Coolearner24

ForumCoin: 183

Postby oldbuddy » 24 Aug 2019, 21:23

Coolearner24 wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:

You said that you have chosen bitcoin as your payment method. I do not know much about the way of earning you mentioned, but what is the minimum payout threshold of the website? As I said earlier, I do not know the minimum threshold of payment, but I guess you might be able to withdraw earnings when you reached a minimum amount since you can receive minimum amount through bitcoins. So the main question is: did you receive anything yet?

Thanks.

No, I have set my own minimum threshold at $100, so it will be a while.I am at $45 USD right now, so if a few more would sign up and get the $25 bonus it will come much sooner.

The alternative is everyone can wait to see if it pays and no one will benefit.

oldbuddy

Postby Coolearner24 » 24 Aug 2019, 21:41

[/quote]No, I have set my own minimum threshold at $100, so it will be a while.I am at $45 USD right now, so if a few more would sign up and get the $25 bonus it will come much sooner.

The alternative is everyone can wait to see if it pays and no one will benefit.[/quote]

You wrote: "The alternative is everyone can wait to see if it pays and no one will benefit." What does that mean? Is it a limited time offer or what? We can set our own payout threshold limit on that site? Please elaborate. Thanks.

Coolearner24

Postby oldbuddy » 24 Aug 2019, 23:11

Coolearner24 wrote:You wrote: "The alternative is everyone can wait to see if it pays and no one will benefit." What does that mean? Is it a limited time offer or what? We can set our own payout threshold limit on that site? Please elaborate. Thanks.

I just found where it talks about the minimum to cashout and they do have one, but it is too complicated to explain here and I don't want to spread false information, so I won't elaborate any further.

Look, it's free to sign up and dig around for yourself, so why do you need so much detail to take that step?

oldbuddy

Postby Coolearner24 » 25 Aug 2019, 16:44

oldbuddy wrote:
Coolearner24 wrote:You wrote: "The alternative is everyone can wait to see if it pays and no one will benefit." What does that mean? Is it a limited time offer or what? We can set our own payout threshold limit on that site? Please elaborate. Thanks.

I just found where it talks about the minimum to cashout and they do have one, but it is too complicated to explain here and I don't want to spread false information, so I won't elaborate any further.

Look, it's free to sign up and dig around for yourself, so why do you need so much detail to take that step?

I did a little research about the website you mentioned. I just want to tell you that I have read some bad reviews about that website. The company you mentioned is "Viral Market". It seems that it is a scam, not a legit website. Here is a negative review about it:-

https://makemoneybay.com/viral-market-review-scam

You said that how can it be a scam when it does not ask you for any money. Well, scammers don't necessarily scam by stealing you money. They collect your personal information and then sell it for good price. That's how such scam websites generate profit. I would advise you to be careful with this website.

Coolearner24

Postby suny » 29 Aug 2019, 04:24

I must have $200 if I wish to redeem from this site. I have just EARNED #25 for signing in and completing a task worth $20 =$45. I must complete jobs worth 155 more (5-6 jobs) before I can cash out. I know that is not practical but I will give it a try.
@Braids are you reading- you know I love doing such jobs - :D :D :D

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 660

Postby Braids » 01 Sep 2019, 10:08

suny wrote:I must have $200 if I wish to redeem from this site. I have just EARNED #25 for signing in and completing a task worth $20 =$45. I must complete jobs worth 155 more (5-6 jobs) before I can cash out. I know that is not practical but I will give it a try.
@Braids are you reading- you know I love doing such jobs - :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: I'm still clicking in that popspins thing but in a very lazy way, just sometimes :lol: :lol:

Braids

Return to Other Member Ads