ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

How To Get Dumb Little Money Makers For Free

Postby oldbuddy » 27 Nov 2018, 15:19

This is what I call an absolute no-brainer.

This is information you can buy for $10, or you can get it absolutely free (with no risk) if you follow my simple instructions.

Get a free gmail address just to use for offers like this, so when it gets too busy you can simply get another one.

Use this link to request the complete details (for free) http://nsb.aioptk.com/1cuj

Scroll to the bottom and select the Get It Free with Zippo Pay Option

Run some quickie drive-by ads for free until you get three other people to request the same information (for free)

I know most of you are only interested in writing for pay, but that is because you have not experienced passive income yet and this is an amazingly simple way to get your foot in the door.

Remember, all you have done is give them an email address you can throw away if things don't work as planned.

P.S. That link I used here is a tracker link (that you don't need to use), because I am interested in finding out if people on Forum Coin will ever take action, even if it's free with no risk and pays real money using free traffic.

oldbuddy

Referrals: 28
ForumCoin: 446

Re: How To Get Dumb Little Money Makers For Free

Postby Keefers » 07 Dec 2018, 03:27

I support this program but maybe you can tell us a way we can work up to making that $10 bucks needed for the initial cost. For now, I am working Timebucks, Inboxdollars, FC, Alexamaster to try and make the money that I need for this. ANy other strategies? I am open to learning new things.

Keefers

ForumCoin: 66

Postby oldbuddy » 07 Dec 2018, 15:32

Keefers wrote:I support this program but maybe you can tell us a way we can work up to making that $10 bucks needed for the initial cost. For now, I am working Timebucks, Inboxdollars, FC, Alexamaster to try and make the money that I need for this. ANy other strategies? I am open to learning new things.

I ended up getting the three referrals necessary to get this for free, but I would not recommend spending $10 for it.

ARE YOU JUST HERE FOR THE PENNIES?
I am coming to the conclusion that most on here don't really want to make more money
CLICK HERE if that does NOT include you.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 28
ForumCoin: 446

Postby Keefers » 07 Dec 2018, 20:54

Dearly noted then. Referrals, referrals, referrals

Keefers

ForumCoin: 66

Return to Other Member Ads