ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: OneDayRewards

Postby nela13 » 09 Oct 2018, 09:58

talkerbee wrote:My account in One Day Rewards site is okay now. I am now able to participate the offers. I am glad I received 0.03$ from their promo code FRIGHTNITE today.

I have just used the promo code and I got credited :) My only way to earn in this site is through promo codes or doing the PTCwall but I really don't see my balance move when I watch ads, maybe I am doing something wrong :?

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 3,018

Postby msmoneybags » 09 Oct 2018, 17:37

nela13 wrote:
talkerbee wrote:My account in One Day Rewards site is okay now. I am now able to participate the offers. I am glad I received 0.03$ from their promo code FRIGHTNITE today.

I have just used the promo code and I got credited :) My only way to earn in this site is through promo codes or doing the PTCwall but I really don't see my balance move when I watch ads, maybe I am doing something wrong :?

Ads are only worth a fraction of a cent so it may take you 10 ads before you see a movement in your earnings

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 381

Postby nela13 » 24 Oct 2018, 12:26

Does anyone know if there are more promo codes to use? I don't know where to find them and usually it gives some cents. If anyone has a new promo code, do you mind sharing it here with us?

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 3,018

Postby verity » 28 Oct 2018, 01:28

Its ridiculous i sign up in OneDayRewards but i still Didnt make Any activity thier :lol: the Site is Misleading

verity

ForumCoin: 1,207

Postby talkerbee » 31 Oct 2018, 05:39

nela13 wrote:Does anyone know if there are more promo codes to use? I don't know where to find them and usually it gives some cents. If anyone has a new promo code, do you mind sharing it here with us?

Latest promo code - NIGHTFALL worth 3.1 points
Hurry up! Available only in 31 uses. Just visit to their official fb and twitter page to get latest promo code.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 61

Postby msmoneybags » 31 Oct 2018, 17:00

verity wrote:Its ridiculous i sign up in OneDayRewards but i still Didnt make Any activity thier :lol: the Site is Misleading

Curious what makes you say that. Is it because you are from another country, and dont have offers available to you?

msmoneybags

Postby msmoneybags » 05 Nov 2018, 19:45

My 7th payment

Please you guys if you have a payment from this site, show it! There is also an offer on OneDayRewards that if you show your payment proof you can earn 10c each time! And you can complete this 5 times, if you post 5 different places!

msmoneybags

Postby msmoneybags » 17 Nov 2018, 20:15

Received my 8th payment in a matter of minutes

msmoneybags

Postby iamdragonfly » 17 Nov 2018, 20:23

This new interesting site,I must try it.

iamdragonfly

ForumCoin: 69

Postby talkerbee » 18 Nov 2018, 08:02

msmoneybags wrote: There is also an offer on OneDayRewards that if you show your payment proof you can earn 10c each time!
I would like to correct. Post payment proof offer will give you 15 points equivalent to 0.15$ each time you complete.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 61

Previous

Return to Other Member Ads