ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: Easy International Earning Site

Postby fistsworn » 26 Feb 2018, 17:25

cmoneyspinner wrote:I visited the site. I'm not convinced to sign up yet. What type of jobs did you do after signing up that caused you to earn money?

I signe up for curiosity, While the pays for me are ridiculous. For example 5 cents to like 10 FaceBook photos. Sometimes there are better offers, but still MICRO like download this app for 40 cents etc. Those are a few examples of the requests. I do use it as a customer sometimes because it's pretty good.

fistsworn

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 961

Postby sprite1950 » 26 Feb 2018, 20:30

It wasn't my kind of thing. I joined but was disappointed and quickly got bored with it. I daresay I could have made a little money if I had persevered but I didn't like the tasks.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 1,490

Postby Hollo10 » 12 Mar 2018, 23:27

Thank you for sharing this site. I will look into it

Hollo10

ForumCoin: 9

Postby yakuma » 13 Mar 2018, 14:06

I heard about this site in the past and most people said it was a waste of time.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 306

Postby talkerbee » 13 Mar 2018, 14:22

After getting my first payment on there, I rarely visit the site. The site is good but some of tasks are mostly similar in forum's marketplace. Most tasks requre signing up from sites.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 387

Postby chikitta » 13 Mar 2018, 15:44

I tried this site out and boy was i discouraged! I gave up after doing a task i never got a review so i loat syke and just left the site. Its not so promising on my side.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 46

Postby Pradhan » 13 Mar 2018, 16:16

I have heard a many times.I do not sing up here.I think It is not easy for me.Because I have seen some tutorials on YouTube.ButI does not think it's easy. :thumbup:

Pradhan

ForumCoin: 543

Previous

Return to Other Member Ads